WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Like why are men triggered by it, forced or not, they can’t show the girls some love in this film? They can’t stomach a character like Capt Marvel? Dudes acting like 5 year olds in their boys only tree house.

Haha I understand that fo’sho! I’m never triggered over it, I think it’s dope they showed all of the ladies kickin ***.

Yea that was litty. Top 5 CBM fasho. Will go see it again sometime next week. There was a group next 2 me that was sobbing man like legit.

That 3rd act was perfection, like comic book pr0n. Easter eggs, callbacks and fan service galore. Couldn't have asked for more. 10/8

Black Panther and Spidey got the biggest cheers on their return.
Still team Thanos (my dude was putting in work).
Tony da real MVP.
Cap was finally useful.
Pretty much going to have to watch IW & EG b2b every time now when the 4K releases.
The way they wrapped up this phase was perfect all loose ends tied and the OG 6 all sent off in their own perfect ways.
Bravo Marvel

20190426_185350.jpg

that stark and widow will somehow be brought back?

stark told rogers if we do this, i cant afford to lose what i have right now. rogers promised him. he had all 5 stones in his possession. no way he didnt alter tonys life in a way so he can come back.

Marvel still hasn't sold Brie Larson/Capt. Marvel to me yet. She was barely in the movie and didn't seem all that important.

Came in for her lil cameo ...that was it. Nothing special happened.

Remember when we thought she'd come in and wash Thanos :lol: ..welp

We should’ve been introduced to captain marvel around ‘16-17. I felt like her character arc within the mcu was rushed. They couldn’t really place her narrative within endgame since it focused on the OG seal team, which is frustrating because know how OP she is.

However, her attitude and own drive pretty much shows how OP she is. She continued to police the galaxy while all this was happening. Then decided to come back and just provide the assist. It almost seemed like Thanos was a nuisance to her. Look how easy they took him down in the beginning, granted he wasn’t about that life.

We’ll get more of her importance in the next phase, but her being a defender of space should already foreshadow what she brings to the table and where the mcu goes from here. The new Avenger candidates like Bp, spoderman, gotg, etc, are already way OP than the OG seal team.

Get ready y’all, it only gets more crazier from here.

What a masterpiece of a movie. I'm not using a Spoiler cause if you havent seen the movie why the hell you in here anyways? Lol
My thoughts:

- Antman is probably the real MVP. If he hadnt come back and put everyone one up on game, they wouldnt even had tried...
- Or maybe that rat is the MVP. If it didnt happen to randomly walk across the equipment to turn it back on Antman wouldnt have come back lol
- Loved all the comic book easter eggs. Earthquake's underneath Wakanda, definitely Namor (BP 2 is gonna be dope), The OG Ant Man helmet on Pym's desk in the 70's, The Cap "Hail Hydra" (Secret Empire Storyline), Cap being worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir, Falcon becoming the new Captain America
- Fat Thor was hilarious! Now that Gunn is back on GotG part 3 is gonna be Hilarious with Thor lol
- I would'nt mind a Ruffalo Hulk movie now :smile: I'm a fan of Smart Hulk
- Loki is definately around lurking again....
- Captain Marvel's new hair cut (a call to her current Comic look)
- I am kinda bothered that 5 years was lost. Idk why, maybe cause it leads to some plot holes? but I kinda wished they went back to the Wakanda fight scence and finished it all there. Could've been the same exact fight just somehow they went back 5 years.
- I hope the Russo's do X-Men. I have complete faith in them bringing my favorite childhood hero's to Cinematic glory.

And lastely my theory:

We know that there will be some shows on the Disney + app one of which is Scarlet Witch and another being Loki. It may not happen in the shows but I think once we get X-men, they will both be involved somehow with Loki using his magic causing her to go House of M but in a diiferent way. Those events will somehow lead to the return of Iron Man , Captain America and maybe even Quicksilver. You know they gotta do AvX. Disney will not leave that money on the table.

Just my last 2 cents :wink:

I personally think the best way to integrate the Foxverse would be with Secret Wars. Beyonder pulls them from an alternate universe. At the end Fox world and Disney world merge.

And I don't want to see Cap or Iron Man for quite a while. Bringing them back would be a disservice to the stories they spent the past decade telling.

that stark and widow will somehow be brought back?

stark told rogers if we do this, i cant afford to lose what i have right now. rogers promised him. he had all 5 stones in his possession. no way he didnt alter tonys life in a way so he can come back.

Honestly it'd feel kinda cheap if they were brought back. I think they're gone for good.

Yea that was litty. Top 5 CBM fasho. Will go see it again sometime next week. There was a group next 2 me that was sobbing man like legit.

That 3rd act was perfection, like comic book pr0n. Easter eggs, callbacks and fan service galore. Couldn't have asked for more. 10/8

Black Panther and Spidey got the biggest cheers on their return.
Still team Thanos (my dude was putting in work).
Tony da real MVP.
Cap was finally useful.
Pretty much going to have to watch IW & EG b2b every time now when the 4K releases.
The way they wrapped up this phase was perfect all loose ends tied and the OG 6 all sent off in their own perfect ways.
Bravo Marvel

20190426_185350.jpg
You reminded that I have like 3 of the shirts from this collab and forgot to wear any one of them to opening night :lol::smh:

Reactions: MVP
Anyone have the "official" list of how a newbie should watch all the MCU films into Endgame?

When Thor and Cap traded weapons on the battle field, it was def a callback to

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fugly-****/images/e/e6/Thorcapamerica.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140417170133

Back
Top Bottom