WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

spider-verse-x-air-jordan-1-utility-stash-collaboration.jpg

I say it's onset dementia but dont mind me. Another bad casting.
Why is it bad casting?

With a mustache he looks exactly like Thunderbolt Ross from the comics. So he already has the look nailed down. So is it acting?

Only other person I can think of is already playing J. Jonah Jameson
Harrison just sees Captain America as another paycheck movie.
At his age that's exactly what it should be.

They knew this was coming when they were writing She-Hulk. I wouldn’t be surprised if the first movie is happened in S’kar(sp?).

That's why you never go full Taika :lol:

Ragnarok had the perfect dose of Taika to make it fun and enjoyable without being insufferably cringe.

TLAT went full on Taika and we saw the results :sick:

That movie really took away all the love for the character all out of Hemsworth he had to step away from acting altogether :smh:

That's why you never go full Taika :lol:

Ragnarok had the perfect dose of Taika to make it fun and enjoyable without being insufferably cringe.

TLAT went full on Taika and we saw the results :sick:

That movie really took away all the love for the character all out of Hemsworth he had to step away from acting altogether :smh:

funny though that a very limited people are defending that actual dumpster fire of a movie and that majority of the audience are wrong about it and speak like they are the voice of reason. :rofl:

I mean I didn’t think it was bad, but thought it was ok. There were certain things I wanted more of like Gorr. But I do think Taika went too Taika on it as far as humor.
it came to a point that it was trying too hard to be funny. or some comedy that people in general cannot relate to nor find it funny.

it came to a point that it was trying too hard to be funny. or some comedy that people in general cannot relate to nor find it funny.
Just like Fozz Fozz said. Shouldn’t have let Taika write it. Do it like he did Ragnarok. Will be upset if that Hercules tease leads to nothing though.

Just like Fozz Fozz said. Shouldn’t have let Taika write it. Do it like he did Ragnarok. Will be upset if that Hercules tease leads to nothing though.
For Hemsworth finally expresses his disappointment with Love and Thunder. I want to believe that Feige will have to revert to a more serious tone with Thor. Like many of you said, Ragnarok was great. Marvel dropped the ball with Thor's storyline post Endgame.

Definitely dropped the ball with Gorr.

Finally caught Across the Spiderverse. Best Marvel movie since Into the Spiderverse.

Perfect writing. Perfect hero. Perfect soundtrack. Animation. That true Spiderman heart.

Can’t wait for the third movie. And hopefully Miles gets live action representation along with Miguel.

Not surprised Marvel/Disney decided to full propaganda Stan Lee doc.

Im really suprised no one has a done a real Marvel Doc / Bio Pic.
the story is perfect for like a 10 episode series.

Back
Top Bottom