WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Did he say or do anything other than say “and don’t even get me started on Dr Strange and that nerd from earth 199999." ? How would we know he hates him and isn’t just annoyed by him/them and their meddling in the multiverse?
Not Hate hate. Either way I agree with him; worst Spidey imo. Annoying too, no wonder he wasn't recruited.

Am I imagining a scene from "Across the Spiderverse?"

When Miles aka GOAT-Spider and Gwen were sitting upside down on the building she referenced that they are the rare Spider-Man variant who isnt a Peter Parker right? That happened right? I watched 2 reviews and it wasnt mentioned but In my memory it happened.

she was talking about gwens falling for spiderman.

[Outro: Hailee Steinfeld & Shameik Moore]
-In every other universe Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-Man, and in every other universe it doesn't end well
-Well, it's a first time for everything, right?

That Gwen wasn’t going to fall for a Peter/Spider-Man either. It’s heavily hinted at that she’s trans in th movie.

They dont know who he is under the mask, could be a blue dot for all they know.

I think they are trying to prep us for this Roger Rabbit style movie:

1. Its called, "Beyond the Spider-Verse," the only thing beyond it other than NT, is REAL LIFE.
2. They show they arent afraid to do it with the Donald Glover Prowler cameo.
3. Gotta one up the "this day cant get any weirder" joke once more.
And the cashier lady from the Venom movie when she interacted with Spot.

That Gwen wasn’t going to fall for a Peter/Spider-Man either. It’s heavily hinted at that she’s trans in th movie.
But there were scenes where it was more than hinted she was falling for Miles. The iconic upside down head lean-on-shoulder is universal for friends before couple LOL! Also I have no issue with the trans theory, but Gwen can be trans and still fall for a Miles/PP/Spidey...

She is a trans rights advocate, but she likes Miles too. Its pretty obvious.

Her story as a hero though has the same parrallels as a trans kid trying to deal with their identity with their parents.

Strong sn to post ratio. 🤣🔥
IMG_4835.gif

She is a trans rights advocate, but she likes Miles too. Its pretty obvious.

Her story as a hero though has the same parrallels as a trans kid trying to deal with their identity with their parents.
There is a poster in here room and her dads uniform has the flag on it apparently.. Also the color schemes when she's in her room point to it as well. (Reference New Rockstar vid)

When was it ever hinted she was trans? Must have went over my head. Besides the “protect trans kids” sticker in her room, but can’t she just be an advocate?

Feels like people are reaching to me but maybe I missed something?

Back
Top Bottom