WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I feel like he probably wants Daredevil to, you know, actually be IN the Daredevil series…

Whoever decided to hold that off until episode 4 deserved to lose their job…
Eh it would depend on how its done. If they did a whole origin story, I could KINDA see it working out that way. You would have to give people who didnt watch the Netflix show and/or new to the character a run down.
Real D still exists?
That's crazy.

Welcome my comic comrades

* ughh Unzips Pants*

IMG_1400.jpeg

I’m officially inside you.

That’s one thing I don’t like MCU. They take classic or ground breaking stories and adapt them into a neutered homogeneous super hero story. See: Last Thor. That has a good premise but it would only work with less episodes and the tone/violence of the Netflix show but with HBO level writing (which Marvel refuses to do).

That’s one thing I don’t like MCU. They take classic or ground breaking stories and adapt them into a neutered homogeneous super hero story. See: Last Thor. That has a good premise but it would only work with less episodes and the tone/violence of the Netflix show but with HBO level writing (which Marvel refuses to do).
*Disney.

Tbh, Idk why they think making mature movies is just going to tarnish their brand like we didn't know who Buena Vista really was.

Doesn’t Marvel have one last project on contract with Spidey?

holland signed a new contract last i remember so he’ll be doing more in the mcu, i believe he was suppose to be one of the main leads for the upcoming avengers films

They prioritized women empowerment and other social issues as their plotline which got them in this mess.

Caught the first episode of loki....

with all the time/dimension jumping multiverse stuff, its kind of a chore to watch and follow....

not sure I'm that invested....probably going to bail.

back to hiatus I go

Back
Top Bottom