WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

thought the phone was gonna be some Matrix style save

Also thought that hunter was gonna be some tough guy bully antagonist for the episode/season

everything happening in the episode is so random and disjointed, which makes total sense in context but damn it's hard to follow lol. exactly what they wanted I'm sure.

my man Ke was great

Sophie :emoji_heart_eyes:

edit: didn't they say in EG this is exactly how time travel doesn't work a la BTTF...? lol. TVA really is the wild wild west.

I TOLD YALL TIME WAS BEING WRITTEN IN REALTIME IN THE TVA AFTER LAST SEASONS FINALE!

I AM AWESOME! FIGHT FOREVER! YOU DESERVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME!

The premier felt like a plot that could've been used for a finale. I'm glad they started out quick and got straight to the plot. This needs more than 6 episodes though. I feel like 8 would've been perfect.

I wish they'd give Loki a new outfit by the way.

The premier felt like a plot that could've been used for a finale. I'm glad they started out quick and got straight to the plot. This needs more than 6 episodes though. I feel like 8 would've been perfect.

I wish they'd give Loki a new outfit by the way.
IMG_3368.png

I thought the premier was alright, I need to watch it again I had a long work week and was dozing off. I don’t think I missed anything.

thought the phone was gonna be some Matrix style save

Also thought that hunter was gonna be some tough guy bully antagonist for the episode/season

everything happening in the episode is so random and disjointed, which makes total sense in context but damn it's hard to follow lol. exactly what they wanted I'm sure.

my man Ke was great

Sophie :emoji_heart_eyes:

edit: didn't they say in EG this is exactly how time travel doesn't work a la BTTF...? lol. TVA really is the wild wild west.
I’m thinking what the Avengers did and time slipping is different? Like they went to other timelines, while he slipped back and forth in the same/main one.

So far so good. You can tell they cut back on the vfx budget. They made it look….slightly better than cable, but not quite movie good. Idk how I feel about that. I like how it’s getting straight to it tho.

Loki SP was great.
MCU has done a great job with opening episodes, but for me Loki has been the standard. The soundtrack, the visuals...

Loki did a great job showcasing the fear he has in Kang/HWR than QM did for his character.
Looking forward to the next 5. Literally anything can happen.

The only thing that caught me off guard was that old general saying "we need to find out what happen at the end of time. This is all Sylvie fault"

How would she know that? No one knows what happen besides Sylvie. :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
I thought the same leaving the theater.
There was purple and green everywhere.
Anyone who thinks Ant-Man kills any version of Kang is kinda nuts.

At the very end there are noticeable differences to the world around Scott as he's walking and getting the cake. They should have expanded on that a lot more to really show the impact that Kang can have.

Back
Top Bottom