WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I kind of have a feeling they had him casted for a while and kept it under wraps. He was in the Marvel rumors all through the original shooting of the movie.

Think that’s just their way of addressing it and getting it out of the way. Same way with Cheadle in Iron Man 2 lol

Oh no, I get it. Just got a chuckle that's the very first thing the trailer addressed. No biggie:lol:

I did notice the homage to Steve's window jump, which was nice.

Does Sam eventually get powers in the comics? Clearly, this is going to be about someone trying to recreat the super soilder serum. I wonder if its going to end with Sam getting some extra strength at the end. If not, really he's not the "New Captian America", he's the new Black Widow/Hawkeye.

They couldn't help themselves with the Ross recast joke right off:lol:

Trailer didn't move the needle though. Outside of that Red Hulk second at the end, even the TF&TWS trailer looked more promising. This looked like a straight to Netflix flick instead of a big budget SHM.
I didn’t like them showing Red Hulk at the end. Shoulda just left it as a surprise. The nerds would’ve known. But the trailer had serious spy vibes a la Winter Soldier. Hoping for the best.
Does Sam eventually get powers in the comics? Clearly, this is going to be about someone trying to recreat the super soilder serum. I wonder if it’s going to end with Sam getting some extra strength at the end. If not, really he's not the "New Captian America", he's the new Black Widow/Hawkeye.
He gets powers? Like Hawk powers lol. He gets wings like Angel? Why didn’t they make Luke Cage Steve Rogers side kick. He coulda been saying sweet Christmas and putting Steve on Black and Milds or yams. It could’ve been a whole story. Is Steve invited to the cook out?

I didn’t like them showing Red Hulk at the end. Shoulda just left it as a surprise. The nerds would’ve known. But the trailer had serious spy vibes a la Winter Soldier. Hoping for the best.

He gets powers? Like Hawk powers lol. He gets wings like Angel? Why didn’t they make Luke Cage Steve Rogers side kick. He coulda been saying sweet Christmas and putting Steve on Black and Milds or yams. It could’ve been a whole story. Is Steve invited to the cook out?
Bruh, Black Widow, like Natasha Romanoff, not THE BLACK Widow. :lol:

I think they pretty much had to at this point. If anything, the marketing's been so bad, they were already selling his Happy Meal toy from the movie last Spring:lol:

I don’t think Sam has to get powers. I mean, when they made John Walker the next Captain America he didn’t have powers.

Why would it not look good?
I’m getting older but sometimes they don’t pass the eye test lol.

Black Widow don’t got powers but I never understood why she was an Avenger. There’s nothing she can do to Ultron, Thanos, Gravity Man, Scarlett Witch, Dormammu, Doctor Doom, etc.

I think Falcon can see through the eyes of his Falcon. But a shield and some wings against a Hulk? Nah

Black Widow don’t got powers but I never understood why she was an Avenger. There’s nothing she can do to Ultron, Thanos, Gravity Man, Scarlett Witch, Dormammu, Doctor Doom, etc.

I think Falcon can see through the eyes of his Falcon. But a shield and some wings against a Hulk? Nah
What powers does Batman have? They’re movies based on comics. Suspend the belief :lol:

To be fair, Batman got unlimited funds to get something built to take down even Galactus. Sam can't even get a loan for a boat:lol:
True :lol:. Have to believe they’re going to tap into his avengers ties and connections to other heroes for all that too. That what they did while he held the Cap mantle in the comics.

Batman got a jet. Batman got a boat. Batman got a vroom vroom car.

He got gadgets. Is probably one of the best martial artists on the planet.

He can throw his side kick at the hulk and get in away.

And…biggest thing he could scream Clark. Problem solved

She did mind **** the God of Mischief, but I can see Sam ending up taking a Super Serum Light or something. Maybe just for the final scene/fight?

True :lol:. Have to believe they’re going to tap into his avengers ties and connections to other heroes for all that too. That what they did while he held the Cap mantle in the comics.

Yeah, I always thought with Sam being limited power-wise, perhaps going the ensemble route would've been the best route to take here. But yeah, we'll have to see who they bring in for cameo's since I'm sure that's a given.

But I will say I may have been too hard on my opinion of the trailer because I thought it was their usual summer blockbuster kickoff movie. But with it actually being a Valentine's Day release, that says a lot and I'll calm down:lol:

Back
Top Bottom