WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Does Sam eventually get powers in the comics? Clearly, this is going to be about someone trying to recreat the super soilder serum. I wonder if its going to end with Sam getting some extra strength at the end. If not, really he's not the "New Captian America", he's the new Black Widow/Hawkeye.
Nope. Other than a telepathic connection to his pet falcon where he can see what it sees and command it. In the MCU his falcon is a drone.

Don’t know why Marvel comics missed their chance to make Falcon an inhuman back when they had that cloud of terrigen mist sweeping the planet giving ppl who didn’t know they were inhumans all along abilities.

Guess they think they can stick with giving him weapons and explosives or some **** cuz the ***** ain’t about to learn magic.
damn you might be right. i got a little excited cuz i saw some green in the wings.
The new Falcon’s color scheme is green.

1720803016257.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t like them showing Red Hulk at the end. Shoulda just left it as a surprise. The nerds would’ve known. But the trailer had serious spy vibes a la Winter Soldier. Hoping for the best.

He gets powers? Like Hawk powers lol. He gets wings like Angel? Why didn’t they make Luke Cage Steve Rogers side kick. He coulda been saying sweet Christmas and putting Steve on Black and Milds or yams. It could’ve been a whole story. Is Steve invited to the cook out?
Cmon man. They were already promoting Red Hulk months ago in Happy Meals.

Hope it's more Winter Soldier vibes. Clarence just looks funny every time he walks with that lil smirk.

Red Hulk probably going to steal the show.

So they just gonna make George W. Bridge the antagonist so it can be black guy vs. black guy?

He was a high ranking shield agent in the comics. Never really went bad.

Back
Top Bottom