WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

i am curious about two things...

how come blade didnt have his signature sword? he had that machete like blade for some reason

and i am curious if we'll get an answer for why thors was crying, probably a scene from secret war?

i am curious about two things...

how come blade didnt have his signature sword? he had that machete like blade for some reason

and i am curious if we'll get an answer for why thors was crying, probably a scene from secret war?
Well

I was glad to see the boomerang blade at least. And that whole Thor has to be setting something up. They kept going back to it having Deadpool yelling out "Thor!" everytime he woke up.

I wanna know who that one mutant at Cassandra's compound was. The one with the purple streaks in her hair and had like a purple lasso. I though Psylocke at first but that didn't make sense to me.

That would be WILD if they already have a scene for SW filmed.

i doubt its filmed but i think its just a scene theyre going to have there somehwere

actually i need to see if that scene was new or they just cgi'd DP in place of loki from thor 2 :lol:

My bad, then.
I take 'pretty good' as... like a C+/B- if we're grading.
"Wasn't bad, definitely not. Wasn't great, either. It was pretty good."
You meant it with a very different tone.
My fault. 🤙
More like
giphy.gif

I think they should’ve shown Logan’s X-Men team when Cassandra went into his thoughts. He’s dealing with all this trauma and you don’t show it? Meh.

I really thought it was going to be a play on Old Man Logan and it was going to be revealed he got tricked into killing everyone. D&W is kind of a weird place to make a point about alcoholism. Wouldn't Logans healing powers keep him from getting THAT drunk? Yes, I know Im asking too many questions

I think they should’ve shown Logan’s X-Men team when Cassandra went into his thoughts. He’s dealing with all this trauma and you don’t show it? Meh.

probably cost too much to bring in all those actors again plus DP did mention it when they were talking about magneto

I really thought it was going to be a play on Old Man Logan and it was going to be revealed he got tricked into killing everyone. D&W is kind of a weird place to make a point about alcoholism. Wouldn't Logans healing powers keep him from getting THAT drunk? Yes, I know Im asking too many questions

i dont think he'll die from alcohols side effects but the effects on your nervous system that isnt damaging will still affect him? like the release of seratonin and dopamine will still affect him and his brain so other effects should be the same like actually being drunk

Ahhh just realized the same time I'll be watching Deadpool & Wolverine as Marvel is presenting at SDCC tomorrow night.

Ahhh just realized the same time I'll be watching Deadpool & Wolverine as Marvel is presenting at SDCC tomorrow night.

its not televised anyways

which i dont know why its still such a sercet, comic con is still gon' be crowed no matter what

just cut the feed if theres some teaser you dont wanna show

Legit feel bad for people who didn’t like this movie. Like, y’all be taking movies about comic books too seriously. Go watch Oppenheimer again if that’s what you’re into. Lol

Back
Top Bottom