WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

These are allthe DP variants I recognized:
1. Deadpool Prime (Our DP)
2. Nicepool (The non deformed DP who doesnt have quick healing, made for movie, doesnt appear in comics)
3. Dogpool
4. Lady Deadpool
5. Kidpool
6. Babypool
7. Headpool (Zombie Deadpool Head from Marvel Zombies)
8. Deadpool 2099 (The other Female deadpool wearing black with lightsaber swords)
9. Cowboypool
10. Ronin Pool (The Deadpool with teh raiden Hat)
11. Zenpool (The deadpool in the White cloak)
12. Goldenage Deadpool (He had the steampunk mask on)
13. Peterpool
14. Wrexham deadpool (Had the Wresham jersey On)
15. Im pretty sure Agent Deadpool, Ultimate Deadpool and Deadpool Back in Black (Symbiotepool) were in the crowd too, but I gotta see it again to make sure

Wolverine variants:
1. Astonishing X-Men Wolverine (The main one in this movie, based on the suit, blue and yellow no blue trunks)
2. Fox X-Men Wolverine (From flashbacks)
3. Logan's skeleton from Logan Movies
4. Patch (Eyepatch Wolverine)
5. 1st Appearance Wolverine (Brown Suit vs Hulk)
6. Old Man Logan
7. Henry Cavill Wolverine (Wouldnt be mad if he iis Logan in 616)
8. Small King (Comic Accurate size Wolverine)
9. Age of Apocalypse Wolverine (Black Suit, 1 Hand)
10. Crucified Wolverine, I dont know what to call him but its from a comic cover and the scene was based on a dream Wolverine had in that comic.
First appearance he was blue and yellow

Legit feel bad for people who didn’t like this movie. Like, y’all be taking movies about comic books too seriously. Go watch Oppenheimer again if that’s what you’re into. Lol
Oh, god. The horror of people expressing their own opinion about a movie, only to be made fun of or spoken down on because they don’t share the same opinion.

Deadpool being in 616 the whole time actually makes sense. It, in a way, would explain why we only ever seen a limited number of XMen in his movies.

Deadpool being in 616 the whole time actually makes sense. It, in a way, would explain why we only ever seen a limited number of XMen in his movies.
was he there the whole time? I thought he used cables time traveling device to travel to Earth 616 for the interview. The clock had the year 2018. Before the blip

was he there the whole time? I thought he used cables time traveling device to travel to Earth 616 for the interview. The clock had the year 2018. Before the blip

yeah the interview he was in 616 but the present day, he is in a different earth 10005 which i think is the foxverse earth?

not sure what earth the logan he grabbed from though

Yeah I figured its the same one from 10005 that traveled to 616, assuming he uses Cable's tech. They didn't do a great job explaining that or why he's "special" to the TVA.

They set the Chris Evans cameo up perfectly.. Right when I thought, "Wait...why would he be in the FOX Ver-"FLAME ON!!"

Not even gonna lie....I saw that coming a mile away.... The moment they showed dude I knew what time it was 🤷‍♂️

yeah the interview he was in 616 but the present day, he is in a different earth 10005 which i think is the foxverse earth?

not sure what earth the logan he grabbed from though
Yeah, I believe he travelled to the 616 back in 2018. Then his earth was present day.

AAB2EB49-230D-4DD8-AB4A-6867551D92EF-3352-00000479306278AE.gif

Yeah I figured its the same one from 10005 that traveled to 616, assuming he uses Cable's tech. They didn't do a great job explaining that or why he's "special" to the TVA.
deadpool even explaining his actions using Cable’s tech was a valid reason to cause an incursion and alert the TVA, but they just went with “special” explanation.

DP movies never had strong plots, tho. The first movie's plot was DP trying to get Ajax to "fix" him and we sat there and watched knowing damn well it wasn't going to happen.

I dont have a spoiler, its just a detail that would muddy the hell out of the water..

Cable had a time traveling device, not a timeLINE/universe traveling device. Traveling through time doesn't not equal traveling through the multiverse. He went to the interview with Happy before he got the TVA timeline traveling device. Thats what led me to believe he was in 616 the whole time.

Movie was good to me.

-Enjoyed finally seeing Logan in the full costume.
-Wish there was higher stakes here though or if it helped set up the future somehow. Post credit could have been used to tease something or they could have had Casandra cause some damage to the timeline in the end etc.

No major complaints though. This is a Deadpool movie to the core.

PO

Back
Top Bottom