WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That would be WILD if they already have a scene for SW filmed.
crazy. That scene makes no sense post movie. And who was that Thor? That didn’t look like Hemsworth?
deadpool even explaining his actions using Cable’s tech was a valid reason to cause an incursion and alert the TVA, but they just went with “special” explanation.
The whole TVA plot was dumb. If they were going to destroy the universe, destroy it. What makes a C list anti hero special? And wouldn’t all of those activities been setting off TVA alarms as incursions? I always thought the rod was erasing folks not sending them to where the cloud dog was. Also why wouldn’t they send Jimmy back to his universe? He’s an incursion?
X-men 97? Loki? GOTG3?
Are we talking shows or movies?

Post End Game. GoTG and Deadpool and Wolverine were the only unarguable good movies. You could argue Shang Chi or MoM. I consider the Spiderman movies Sony.

I give the movie 7/10. I enjoyed it more than Deadpool 2 not as much as Deadpool 1 (mainly due to freshness). But it could arguably be the best Deadpool movie especially with Logan. I didn’t really look at spoilers. So I was surprised by the cameos. It was a fun movie besides maybe the last fight scene before the movies conclusion.

New Spider-Man movies are tied directly to the MCU. So yes they have to be produced/distributed by Sony because of rights, they’re Marvel/MCU entries.

Giancarlo is playing Serpent Society leader Sidewinder.
The Celestial Tiamut will bring ADAMANTIUM into the MCU

CAP 4 Footage description

“When a celestial mass emerged in the Indian Ocean, we did what we often do. We squabbled over it, countries rushed in to claim it as their own, setting up research facilities to exploit its resources,” he said. “But the truth is, this new element belongs to all of us. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Adamantium. It’s in a secure location, and we have own own Captain America to thank for that.”

Later, when Ross speaks with Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie) aka Captain America, he tells him that he knows “we haven’t always agreed in the past, but what you’ve accomplished has made me reconsider.”

This, he says, “is why I want you to help me rebuild the Avengers. The country needs this. Work with me, Sam. We’ll show the world a better way forward.”

Yeah I figured. Lots of pics popping up online though

you can usually snap pictures but vids are usually prohibited because they dont want what was shown leaking

but there are some press people who can record the panel and then post it on yt but again its not live and the teasers/trailers arent included

Thunderbolts panel:

Florence Pugh seems to be star of the movie, as noted by Sebastian Stan

Feige says that the Thunderbolts group in this movie is not named after Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross.

Julia Louis Dreyfus on Valentina in Thunderbolts: “She’s after power and control but also generally wants to kick *** in the Marvel universe”

Hannah John-Kamen on Ghost: “Where we find Ava and how she works with others is going to be interesting.”

"Everyone's gonna ****in' love me!" -Wyatt Russell on US Agent

IMG_4146.jpeg

Kevin Feige says the casts of Captain America 4, Fantastic Four, and Thunderbolts will all appear in the upcoming Avengers movies

Back
Top Bottom