WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

tumblr_n581ihQv281rfzbtjo3_400.gif

tumblr_n581ihQv281rfzbtjo4_400.gif

tumblr_n581ihQv281rfzbtjo5_400.gif

Gets me in my feelings every time

I remember thinking how rushed that entire finale was. The death had no landing whatsoever :smh:

One thing I'm happy about is Marvel getting the chance to get things right.

I could not sit through another SONY **** up.

Last edited:
Y'all trippin. Say what you want about the movie, I don't care. But y'all not gonna say from the moment green goblin swooped her until the funeral scene that it wasn't one of the best scenes in comic book movie history. Even in non comic book films that scene was great. Sony did a great job building their characters for the scene. The execution of the scene was on ******* point!

Everything about the Green Goblin was terrible including his role in that scene. So forced. There was no great job building that character.

Movie was long and I felt like nothing was really happening. Just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

I was really excited for the movie too

No one said they had a problem with Pete and Gwen. Just said we didn't feel anything in that scene. I wasn't brought to tears nor did I care that she died. I was more like "Oh well. On to MJ in the next one."

Everything about the Green Goblin was terrible including his role in that scene. So forced. There was no great job building that character.

I agree. But I'm not referring to his part in the movie, but just the scene itself
To me a scene like that needs the buildup of a villain hating the hero that much to do that and it needs to be done well.

If the villain is trash then the death scene caused by the villain comes off like a joke. Now you're telling me just to rely on Spidey and Gwen being the damsel in distress. Don't even get me started on her not being taken to safety but convincing Peter to keep her around.

It'd be like if the Sandman killed MJ in SM3 :lol: :smh:

No one said they had a problem with Pete and Gwen. Just said we didn't feel anything in that scene. I wasn't brought to tears nor did I care that she died. I was more like "Oh well. On to MJ in the next one."

I don't see how you can say we didn't feel anything when several cats already said they did. But that's you tho

I don't see how you can say we didn't feel anything when several cats already said they did. But that's you tho

The we refers to Zik and I. You know the two people saying they didn't feel anything.

I still believe the intro with the Rhino is the best representation of a comic book character yet. **** was straight from the books.

I also liked the look and laugh of dude as the GG in ASM2. Gwens death scene was powerful too me. Would've been more powerful with more buildup tho.

The we refers to Zik and I. You know the two people saying they didn't feel anything.
Not entirely true. I felt disgusted :x

I was :smh: in bafflement.

Last edited:
To me a scene like that needs the buildup of a villain hating the hero that much to do that and it needs to be done well.

If the villain is trash then the death scene caused by the villain comes off like a joke. Now you're telling me just to rely on Spidey and Gwen being the damsel in distress. Don't even get me started on her not being taken to safety but convincing Peter to keep her around.

Now y'all nitpicking. Who did the damage doesn't matter for me. It could've been one of the random guys Spider-Man Coke across in TAM1

The build up between the two was there to make the death impactful. If it didn't impact you, you just wasn't really ******* with TASM films

Now y'all nitpicking. Who did the damage doesn't matter for me. It could've been one of the random guys Spider-Man Coke across in TAM1
I'm just saying it lacked build up. I feel the opposite to you when you said they did a great job of doing that. I just didn't feel the scene was powerful for several reasons.

I do agree with your post about in the 2 ASM nothing was wrong with Gwen and Garfield's Spidey. Just about everything else was the problem

I also agree with the post that there were scenes in ASM2 that were like right out of a comic book in a cool way.

Last edited:
The build up between the two was there to make the death impactful. If it didn't impact you, you just wasn't really ******* with TASM films
To be fair, the films weren't that great. And I liked them. They just missed the mark. But I felt she was killed too soon. Just because we were to believe that we were together for however long they were, we didn't see all that. We just saw what we saw on screen. And I didn't see them long enough for her death to be super impactful.  I wanted her to die in the 3rd one.

Gwen Stacey death scene was better than;

Wolverine killing Jean
The Captain America and Agent Carter plane crash scene (which I REALLY like)
Storm dying in DOFP
Uncle Ben death scene (both and I prefer TASM)
Loki not so death scene from Thor
Agent Coulson not so death scene
Captain America "I'm with you til the end of the line" scene
Rachel death scene from TDK
Poppa Kent death scene
Professor X death scene in X3

It's late.. Can't think of others but it was better than all those

To be fair, the films weren't that great. And I liked them. They just missed the mark. But I felt she was killed too soon. Just because we were to believe that we were together for however long they were, we didn't see all that. We just saw what we saw on screen. And I didn't see them long enough for her death to be super impactful.  I wanted her to die in the 3rd one.

I agree on that. I thought it was way too soon to kill her because I their chemistry is what carried the franchise. That's why I really believe in a third film she still would've been in it. No way they could afford not to

Gwen Stacey death scene was better than;

Wolverine killing Jean
The Captain America and Agent Carter plane crash scene (which I REALLY like)
Storm dying in DOFP
Uncle Ben death scene (both and I prefer TASM)
Loki not so death scene from Thor
Agent Coulson not so death scene
Captain America "I'm with you til the end of the line" scene
Rachel death scene from TDK
Poppa Kent death scene
Professor X death scene in X3

It's late.. Can't think of others but it was better than all those

"I had a date..." hits home with me.

Back
Top Bottom