WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Movie was good to me.

-Enjoyed finally seeing Logan in the full costume.
-Wish there was higher stakes here though or if it helped set up the future somehow. Post credit could have been used to tease something or they could have had Casandra cause some damage to the timeline in the end etc.

No major complaints though. This is a Deadpool movie to the core.

PO

there was tease by the TVA chick when she told them to rest up as they may have more important things ahead of them or something

so i thinkt thats a tease that the two show up in A5 and/or Secret Wars

7.5 / 10. Thought the first act moved really slow. For me, deadpool 2 is still the best of the 3. The movie did make me appreciate taylor kitsche .

IMG_0719.jpeg

The disrespect for my boy Logan :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Fun movie. Met expectations for me and best Marvel product in a long time.

I love the freedom that the R rating gives, and I honestly think they did a good job with not going too crazy over the top with vulgarity and gore for the sake of being shocking. Just feels like it freed them up to do whatever they wanted.

Tons of cameos but Blade and Gambit were my favorites. Fantastic fight scenes (which I don't normally care much about), especially the earlier Deadpool vs. Wolverine ones.

Loved it. Cameos had me clapping forreal, even though I've been following rumors throughout. Don't want to say too much right now, but I'm glad we got to see an accurate representation of a particular character's power set.

Loved it.

I was laughing so hard i literally thought i was gonna pass out. Havent felt like that in a long time.

Reminded me of NT back in 2005-06. Use to think i was gonna actually pass out laughing so hard on here.

Well needed source of humor for me.

Back
Top Bottom