WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The OG Black Panther out here outrunning Captain America, leaping over cars, catching Bucky on a motorcycle, and clawing him to the ground. :smokin Son is about to cook this entire film.

Also I really love the ways Tony's armor has advanced. Makes him far more versatile overall.

Last edited:
tumblr_o3u2z0PWCN1sa8ezpo2_500.gif

tumblr_o3u2z0PWCN1sa8ezpo1_500.gif

:pimp:

:nthat:

There's no way that Black panther and iron man shouldn't be stomping the crap out of cap and WS. I'm waiting to see how they rationalize it inthe movie
Not a fan of the voice for Spidey.

Sounds young as hell but that's the way they're going with him
Age isn't my concern. It didn't sound distinct enough. None of the spider mans voices have been distinct to be honest. RDJ has a distinct sound to his voice. This guy, like all the others just sound generic

I understand why they did the eye squint thing for Spidey though, because that's how it works in the comics and people have been complaining about that for both of the previous film series.

Last edited:
So it looks like Bucky is the one responsible for War Machine getting washed

I can dig that :pimp:

Looks like Scarlet Witch will do just fine against Vision

Black Panther is on steroids though. How do you catch up to a motorcycle on foot?

Spidey is great. I don't care what you naysayers say idontcareidontcareidontcare

I think it's about time I change my avy :pimp:

Got to say, not a fan of Spidey eye emoting.
View media item 1945502View media item 1945503
Yeah. I think it would work if it was his own movie sorta like dead pool. But it doesn't fit with the other characters.

It also works for Deadpool because his eyes were smaller and breaking the 4th wall and al and it actually looked natural, Spidey with the giant eyes squinting that much just looks cartoonish for me.

View media item 1945510

The Spidey costume design itself looks good, but I don't like the fact that the upper is red/black and the only blue on the costume is on his legs.  That's a really odd choice to me.  The eye squinting wouldn't bother me at all if it weren't directly after an awkward quip.  It doesn't fit with the line. 

Other than that though, it looks great.  The Cap movies are the only Marvel flicks I enjoy, and I'm always down to see Tony punched in his face.

Funny thing is, the Spidey reveal might be like my third favorite moment from the trailer :lol:

same here

- "i can do this all day"
-Hawkeye firing ant-man
-just the level of quality acting being portrayed in this movie, That has Russos written all over it. just like WS did. Really digging the tone

probably one of the few trailers I don't regret watching, just the right amount of spidey to satisfy my thirst

I need BvS to drop now so I can just get my butt in the movies in general, Waaaaaaay too much pent up energy to just be going through everyday life right now

Last edited:
Spidey reveal was cools

Panther cathing up to bucky
Damb

Vision getting worked

Crossbones ....is cap cathing the fade?

The Spidey costume design itself looks good, but I don't like the fact that the upper is red/black and the only blue on the costume is on his legs.  That's a really odd choice to me.  The eye squinting wouldn't bother me at all if it weren't directly after an awkward quip.  It doesn't fit with the line. 

Other than that though, it looks great.  The Cap movies are the only Marvel flicks I enjoy, and I'm always down to see Tony punched in his face.

majority of his back is blue

View media item 1945537

Back
Top Bottom