WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Got to say, not a fan of Spidey eye emoting.
View media item 1945502View media item 1945503

If I didn't lowkey love Harley Quinn i'd change my avi right now. :smokin

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush No idea. Don't think the comics have ever explained the eyes squinting and I think it's just something people want mostly because that's how a lot of people know him best.

The squinting is just a design choice to provide some emotions, that is pretty much the only function.

It does also remind of BTAS except Spideys is just to the extreme because his eyes are way bigger so to me it just looks awkward.

View media item 1945545

Last edited:
Ya'll overthinking the eye squint. Like, when is the proper time squint anyway? If a squint can take you out of the scene how can you suspend belief enough to enjoy a comic book movie adaption?

Spiderman looks like a Steve Ditko drawing come to life :wow: this is absolutely amazing. I thought they couldn't do any better than the ASM2 suit but they just blew it out the water! The emoting eyes are quintessential Spiderman. He was always meant to convey emotion through the mask. My wall paper captures the essence of spiderman, the overall sillyness. I'm glad Marvel and Feige stuck to the roots...this is insane

View media item 1945547
I've been crying for about 30 mins

Spiderman looks like a Steve Ditko drawing come to life :wow: this is absolutely amazing. I thought they couldn't do any better than the ASM2 suit but they just blew it out the water! The emoting eyes are quintessential Spiderman. He was always meant to convey emotion through the mask. My wall paper captures the essence of spiderman, the overall sillyness. I'm glad Marvel and Feige stuck to the roots...this is insane

View media item 1945547

Man chill

Man chill

:lol: :rofl:

Spiderman looks like a Steve Ditko drawing come to life
eek.gif
this is absolutely amazing. I thought they couldn't do any better than the ASM2 suit but they just blew it out the water! The emoting eyes are quintessential Spiderman. He was always meant to convey emotion through the mask. My wall paper captures the essence of spiderman, the overall sillyness. I'm glad Marvel and Feige stuck to the roots...this is insane

Man chill
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm more excited for Black Panter since this is his first appearance ever. Spidey looks dope though. I can't wait for the one liners :lol:

Ya'll overthinking the eye squint. Like, when is the proper time squint anyway? If a squint can take you out of the scene how can you suspend belief enough to enjoy a comic book movie adaption?

If the eye squint takes you out of the movie, I don't know what to say lol

This is a CBM, over-analyzation is the norm.

No one is even saying taking you out of the movie but it doesn't look good in that one scene, ya'll ain't got to be @Lame-Spidey-In-Marvel-Could-Do-No-Wrong-Killa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom