WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Dudes really caping for the team that DOESN'T have BP and Spidey :x

:lol: at IM fans being sure that no one is going to defect

BP Black Widow Vision or Spidey I can see coming over to the right side at any point of the movie

The airport fight sequence is clearly an act 2 scene

The real stuff is in act 3 :nerd:

Last edited:
in literally every comic book movie trailer ever they show that the bad guys have the upper hand, they make the audience think how will our heroes come out on top. this one is no different, of course they dont show cap winning, that would be like showing the GOTG dance off 

iron man fans falling for simple marketing tricks 
laugh.gif

Iron Man's team doesn't look like they have the upper hand though...In fact, the first full trailer we got ended with Bucky and Steve landing hit after hit on Tony, and all this talk about defecting and bandwaggoners was nowhere to be seen. :nerd:

Last edited:

Iron Man's team doesn't look like they have the upper hand though...
so you're saying cap and his crew > ironman, bp and spiderman? :nerd:

Literally neither team looks like they have the edge, just like neither Batman or Superman appear to have the edge in their trailers :lol:
superman clearly has the edge, he's superman 

Iron Man clearly has the edge, he's Iron Man. :lol: Don't think that statement even holds up honestly, seeing as its ******* Batman, the guy known for having a plan for everything, especially Superman. The point is also about how the characters are portrayed in the actual trailers.

Last edited:
Btw RFX45, my request is that you lock the polls on the day before the movie releases overseas

I don't want any fools jumping on the Cap bandwagon before it releases over here

#youhadyourchancetoridewithteamcap
#effouttaheaa

Last edited:
only someone delusional enough to think batman can beat superman would be an iron man fan 

Actually I think Superman, in a fight, stomps Batman in every single way. But that's again not my point. What I said is that none of the trailers make either side look as if they're dominating, which they don't. Reading is key. What people personally think about either team for either film is irrelevant to that.

Put out a trailer ending with Steve and Bucky beating Tony's armor up and Cap fans go wild. End a trailer with Stark knocking Steve around and Spidey showing up and suddenly people are bandwaggoners. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I voted on whether I agreed with their views not who would win in a fight.

Seriously, if I was in this situation I'd be Cap. If I had the power to stop people from killing my bestfriend YOU DAMN RIGHT I'D HELP!

Telling you Tony would do the same for Rhodey or Pepper and the sad thing is I think Cap would allow him to do so.

Didn't the first trailer end with Cap and Bucky beating down Tony? :lol: "simple marketing tricks". Yall in here drunk b

Last edited:
i know its just the trailers but bucky has taken a few Ls and the movie hasnt even started yet |I . we need emo bucky from ws to start handing these fades.

Last edited:
That's got to be an edited gif. Cap's boo (Side piece? Friend with benefits?) wouldn't be wailing on his bestie like that.

But if real, ehh sometimes you need girlfriends to keep your friends in check. Sharon Carter :pimp: > Pepper Potts

Last edited:
That's got to be an edited gif. Cap's boo wouldn't be wailing on his bestie like that.
wouldn't be the first relationship ruined because a guy spent too much time with his friend(s)..

maybe for cap, since relationships don't see to be his thing.. "first kiss since 1945":

Back
Top Bottom