WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

:lol: Tony wouldn't support Trump and Tony been leading most of the past week.

Since the latest trailer came out really.

People realized where the super team is

IM

BP

SM

Vision

War Machine batting clean up

So what you're saying is, the IM fans are bandwagoners. Got it!
said this months ago IM and his fans = lebron 
Complete nonsense. IM supporters just don't think Cap and his band of losers are worth their time.

Cap and his fans = Jeremy Lin

Might as well call it Avengers 2.5 at that point :lol:

People been calling it that since it was announced as Civil War anyways :lol:
All I ask is, please don't jump on the Cap bandwagon in the middle of the movie

Kk thanks bye

Nobody out there is about to jump to a team taking mad L's :lol: but i've always like Iron Man and have never been a fan of Captain America, even before these films. Just isn't all that interesting.

My friends and I were just talking about what if this very thing had happened yesterday at lunch :rofl: Love that costume so much too :smokin

View media item 1949536
3ornjU8DoZLy9mJYdi.gif
That 2nd one was made specifically for tdogg for the GoT thread :lol:

The sodium king about to start mocking all those that ride with House Shackleford.

That 2nd one was made specifically for tdogg for the GoT thread :lol:

The sodium king about to start mocking all those that ride with House Shackleford.

geezus This is why I LOVE NT.. reposting this right now in the thread

it wouldn't let me repost because it was over 2.5

Last edited:
Someone share that gif in the game of thrones board please it won't let me. B says it's too big

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know NT had a Civil war thread. Welcome to me then.

How long has it been since IM took the lead in the poll? Feel like the trailer makes viewers think IM has the upper hand. This is CA's movie after all so I hope for more twists.

Btw tell me how I googled 'You know nothing' and it pretty much links me to Game of Thrones.

You're right. It is a pretty big clue but not everyone watches it guys

Had me wondering all day who was in that gif :rofl:

I new after spidey was show the polls would be team tony.. I voted team tony b4 that but I just found it funny cause of the trailer people went team tony

Wow I didn't know NT had a Civil war thread. Welcome to me then.

How long has it been since IM took the lead in the poll? Feel like the trailer makes viewers think IM has the upper hand. This is CA's movie after all so I hope for more twists.

Don't see why it would, since outside of Spider-Man we're not seeing anything brand new. Previously viewed scenes were just expanded.

Back
Top Bottom