WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Zik and lame are like Charles and Magneto.
No ******* way.

More like I'm Peter Parker and he's the crazy *** Harry Osborn Green Goblin.

I don't think Syl as Galactus was a serious post
Initially none of us thought that talk about an anniversary poster with Spider-Man in it meant Spidey was definitely joining the MCU was a serious post either.

Last edited:
lMYRqg5.jpg

Could definitely see The Runner taking Surfer's place

It wouldn't surprise me to see Runner or maybe Jack of Hearts in GOTG2.

I don't think it's who he's playing, but I could see Rosenbaum as Norrin Radd easily. It would be a dope casting and I want to see the Surfer in the MCU. It's just Sly as Galactus that is off for me. :lol:

Fan theory was going around that Life (the new Sony film) was going to be an origin for the Symbiote. Critics who've seen it debunked that tho :lol:

The fan conspiracy that's spreading is that Sony announced Venom as basically a threat to Disney and hopes that it makes them want to purchase the Film/TV division just to stop it :rofl:

I'm showing my patients a movie but the hospital library is awful. Showing them batman v superman right now.

I can't take this.

I'm bringing in my own movies tomorrow

Last edited:
They actually seem to like it.

But it feels like I'm torturing myself sitting through BvS even for 45 minutes.

Last edited:
What kind of patients are they?

Shouldn't be subjecting that to 5hem amel. You could be charged with cruel and unusual pubishment.

Lol they are psych patients. Don't worry, I'm just breaking them down with these bad movies and building them back up with my awesome movies.

I will show them Civil War next and they will think I'm a hero.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom