WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The team in the movies was light on female members.

They still need they're token space black guy.

I nominate Astronaut Jones

giphy.gif

Scott Buck. I'll remember his name now.

thedarkcreators3.png

And face.

He's a writer and has some good tv eps to his resume like on Dexter, Rome, and 6 Feet Under.

However, he was the showrunner on Dexter during their last 3 seasons. The last one being especially garbage and s7 being pretty bad.

I didn't hate Iron Fist so I'm not gonna dismiss dude out of hand. Plus my view of showrunners isn't the same as directors or writers.

I prefer hands on totally accountable creators like Vince Gilligan, Beau Willimon, etc.

Who are the writers again?
I assume it's an entire writing team. 5 or 7 ppl that rotate throughout the season.

I don't know the writers for any of the other Netflix shiws, directors either.

Last edited:
Word :lol:

I was kinda hyped when there was talk of a movie early on but I lost interest when it was announced as a show given how hit or miss Marvel shows have become

Last edited:
I hope Perlmutter is not on the verge of letting his house collapse by giving this dude the reins to Inhumans

Almost afraid that this is going to become a Zach Snyder situation where the wrong dude gets his hands on too many projects (Iron Fist, now Inhumans)

Last edited:
Some of the Iron Fist problems just seem to be due to the fact that it was rushed. Dude said he was learning fight choreography 20 minutes before shooting :smh:

I just think the entire creative team was put in a tough spot on that one

I just read last 3 seasons of Dexter and I cringe, the last season of Dexter is by far the worst last season of any show in the entire existence of TV. I'm still baffled at how greatness could be ruined like that.

that ending was terrible too, should have just killed him off instead of leaving it open in case they want to make more later on or spin-off to a film

Last edited:
Some of the Iron Fist problems just seem to be due to the fact that it was rushed. Dude said he was learning fight choreography 20 minutes before shooting :smh:

I just think the entire creative team was put in a tough spot on that one

The ****? :stoneface: Have yet to watch the show, so I can't judge how it came out, but that sounds incredibly stupid even in the event that it's a masterpiece of fighting on the level of Bruce Lee. You're setting yourself up for problems with **** like that. Seems like that shouldn't have even been happening considering how long they've known they were going to do Iron Fist and with the time that's passed between the actual start of the project and now. If this is the case, they'd have no one to blame but themselves for a poor performance.

Back
Top Bottom