WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Putting the mind stone in his head was pretty much signing his death sentence :lol:

It's blatantly obvious Vision gotta go in order for Thanos to get the infinity Gauntlet completed

Putting the mind stone in his head was pretty much signing his death sentence :lol:

It's blatantly obvious Vision gotta go in order for Thanos to get the infinity Gauntlet completed

And it shows us he's a serious threat. Vision is Top Tier in The Avengers.

Avengers Roster is insane, at the very least 3 of them have to go within the first 30 minutes of part 1 to establish the real threat thanos is...otherwise the movie will feel like a dud...they gotta give us that GOTs feel that no one is safe....

Vision
Falcon
Wanda

You guys are making good points, but I don't want to see Vision go. He's one of my favorite dudes on the team. This is like amel losing Cap. |I

If Vision does go out. I hope its on some baller s***. Like he does something to save the team or make it possible for them to win.

I imagine Tony or Strange will get the gauntlet and ring any good guys back to life.

In expecting a Quicksilver cameo/ressurection. Then Clint dies.

Clint not dying...he's that human element on the team, I think Widow will die before he does

Also isn't Cox on the credits to appear in one of the IW movies....that's gonna be dope to see the Defenders do a Cameo and Have Danny take an L :lol:

Clint not dying...he's that human element on the team, I think Widow will die before he does

Also isn't Cox on the credits to appear in one of the IW movies....that's gonna be dope to see the Defenders do a Cameo and Have Danny take an L
laugh.gif
wait what?! 

I didn't hear about that, that would be nuts. 

I think Hawkeye might live if only because his death would have no emotional reaction. People in the theater will be like, "Oh well. You win some, you lose some."

You guys are making good points, but I don't want to see Vision go. He's one of my favorite dudes on the team. This is like amel losing Cap. |I

If Vision does go out. I hope its on some baller s***. Like he does something to save the team or make it possible for them to win.

Vision is buns. He did nothing except shoot War Machine down last movie, and War Machine was on his team :lol:

He can go ahead and die :lol:

Probably near the bottom when it comes to most useless mcu character next to Hawkeye, IM and IF

Last edited:

Also isn't Cox on the credits to appear in one of the IW movies....that's gonna be dope to see the Defenders do a Cameo and Have Danny take an L :lol:
This is all bull ****.

Vision is buns. He did nothing except shoot War Machine down last movie, and War Machine was on his team :lol:

He can go ahead and die :lol:

You're trippin'. He cut an entire bus in half with a laser beam to help his boy Black Panther. Plus he only hit War Machine because he was thinking about those Scarlet Witch yambs. :\

In all honesty, all of the Avengers could die save for one. Whoever that is then gets the Gauntlet (perhaps the rest of the Avengers dying also knocked Thanos out or whatever) and uses it to bring the others back to life. Simple.

Last edited:
I think Hawkeye might live if only because his death would have no emotional reaction. People in the theater will be like, "Oh well. You win some, you lose some."
Not if he brings back Quicksilver first and then dies saving Wanda.

Its all about the xecution.

Last edited:
In all honesty, all of the Avengers could die save for one. Whoever that is then gets the Gauntlet (perhaps the rest of the Avengers dying also knocked Thanos out or whatever) and uses it to bring the others back to life. Simple.

I know which one I would want to be be last Avenger standing. Only fitting if it's the first Avenger :nerd:

Avengers Roster is insane, at the very least 3 of them have to go within the first 30 minutes of part 1 to establish the real threat thanos is...otherwise the movie will feel like a dud...they gotta give us that GOTs feel that no one is safe....

Vision
Falcon
Wanda
no way the one person with reality warping powers is gonna die before the big fight fam lol

Plus you can just start a movie offing super heroes everyone is safe for at LEAST the first act of the film

Back
Top Bottom