WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

no way the one person with reality warping powers is gonna die before the big fight fam lol

Plus you can just start a movie offing super heroes everyone is safe for at LEAST the first act of the film

That would make for a Disney story and not a marvel one, reason why most of all Marvel villains are trash is because none come off as a real threat to the good guys, off thanos after a decade of hype don't enter IW taking out a couple of Avengers, the movie will be trash and everything will be a waste.

I don't see why Wanda should be safe...she's not anywhere near the version of SW we see in the comics and to be honest, part of making the movie threatening is evening the playing field, Thy can afford to lose Wanda and Vision, we still have Strange, Hulk, Thor.

hawkeye dying is long over due

hes the booster of the avengers

Amongst a bunch of super powered beings, he's an essential piece to the human element of the group, between him, widow and Falcon, I see Clint making it to the end....honestly I don't get the hate, Rener as Clint grew on me, he's actually pretty cool and witty, possibly the only time he's ever been fun on screen :lol: in part because he knows how to make fun of himself

Avengers Roster is insane, at the very least 3 of them have to go within the first 30 minutes of part 1 to establish the real threat thanos is...otherwise the movie will feel like a dud...they gotta give us that GOTs feel that no one is safe....

Vision
Falcon
Wanda
no way the one person with reality warping powers is gonna die before the big fight fam lol

Plus you can just start a movie offing super heroes everyone is safe for at LEAST the first act of the film
Dude don't know what he's talking about :lol:

Yea her powers in Mcu are her comic powers.

I don't understand the Hawkeye hate either.

Just a lame weak (personality wise) character that does a poor job as the stand in for the human reader.

But I feel the same way about that character in the comics.

Last edited:
Evans' comment on his contract:

“It’s really not up to me. My contract is up. I’m not going to sit here and say, “No more.” I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It’s a character I love, and it’s a factory that really knows what they’re doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren’t kicking out quality, I’d have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is ‘cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I’d be open to it. I love the character. It’s almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you’re like, “I don’t know if I’m ready to go.” It’s tough thinking about not playing the guy.”

Last edited:
If they are more Cap movies we need a proper red skull arc. I would love to see a trilogy where the hero doesn't get his hands on the main villain until the last movie.

This **** with Thanos doesn't count cause as of now no one knows he's a threat yet.

Renner makes him extremely wooden and thus he appears more useless.

Like none of those sick kids in the hospital want to be visited by Hawkeye.

Last edited:
He got a better role now but I said I felt Reynolds fit the character better.

Supernatural guy a better choice than Renner too.

That would make for a Disney story and not a marvel one, reason why most of all Marvel villains are trash is because none come off as a real threat to the good guys, off thanos after a decade of hype don't enter IW taking out a couple of Avengers, the movie will be trash and everything will be a waste.

I don't see why Wanda should be safe...she's not anywhere near the version of SW we see in the comics and to be honest, part of making the movie threatening is evening the playing field, Thy can afford to lose Wanda and Vision, we still have Strange, Hulk, Thor.

You can't off main characters 20 some odd minutes into a film and expect it to have any emotional impact. People have to somewhat settle into the movie

Like I can see Thanos washing mad Avengers - but not until the third act. He has to at least have the majority of the Gauntlet assembled before we see him vs the team (imo). And I don't really think they'd have any of the Black Order kill an actual Avenger because they're essentially around for Canon fodder, if they're out here murking Scarlett Witch why the hell are they even listening to Thanos?

Examples of what happens @ the 30 Minute mark (only checked the movies I have said on my Laptop)

GoTG - Drax is attacking Gamora - Prison Break set-up

TWS - Bucky attacks Fury - Fury "dies" @ around the 38 minute mark

AoU - Avengers Party - Ultron first appears

Civil War - First Accords meeting - Peggy's funeral

Star Wars VII - Finn and Rey 1st Meet

Episode V - Attack on Hoth - Han, Leia, Chewie board the Falcon

The first 30 minutes of all these films have to do a LOT. Tons of groundwork, exposition and stake establishing. There's more or less a formula to it so for IW I'd say we either get the first Black Order attack - Vision's "death" or the first Guardians + Avengers meeting

But i do agree people need to see Thanos do something early to give a signal that he's not like the other Marvel villains. Difference is I think it should happen before IW, like him showing up at the end of Ragnorok and jumping Thor & Hulk

Anyway, TLDR; People will die, just not THAT soon :lol:

That would make for a Disney story and not a marvel one

What does this even mean? They're synonymous with one another now.

Back
Top Bottom