WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My theater crowd was a really grown up theater despite all the cosplays and the obvious Fandom. I really hope I'm not surrounded by obnoxious kids tonight :lol:

Judging from the line last night there didn't seem to be a single person under 20. Let's hope the same happens tonight!!

Last edited:
Spidey about Cap's shield: That thing really doesn't obey the laws of physics...

I felt like we had a good crowd. Plenty of people were dressed up, kids too, there was applause when the movie started because people were so hype, SM got a round of applause; overall it seemed like everyone was hype and enjoyed :pimp:

Overall, easy 7/8 for me. Want to see it again when I don't have idiots behind me that can actually be quiet and not have to curse or make ghetto comments every minute. 
I really need to know where you went cause if you went to the Hoffman last night in VA... that might have been me. Sorry man. I couldn't hold in my excitement.
nah was in a suburb outside of baltimore. I did my fair share of clapping and comic fan-boying, but the dude's behind us were complete d*cks. I was trying to find management cuz they were so rude. kept on kicking my chair and such. 

Yo my audience couldn't stop giggling/reacting to everything during Spidey's first scene. Even though it was just talking and he wasn't in costume yet. I found that hilarious because before that the audience felt pretty serious but like a switch everyone loosened up after that :lol:

Not even gonna lie, as soon as Queens flashed across the screen all the nerds in the theater including myself freaked out.

In the comics tony was wrong..

In this tony was practical.. We live in a world with laws for a reason

There are more special people in the world than were just in that room.. Cap literally only saw the world as he thought it would apply to a handful of people

He saw it as a constricting thing that literally removed any freedom of choice he/they had.. Instead he should have simply looked at is as society requiring a doctor to have a medical license before he can practice that thing

Cap took the hardline.. numerous olive branches were extended to him.. But the only time he legit sat down to discuss was the very first instance

And considering what we saw of the 5 other WS that were left alive him and Bucky would have got washed.. But he never actually went to the other avengers and tried talking to them about what was going on

Only person who actually knew what was going on with cap was falcon.. Agent 13 knew some, but who knows if she knew everything.. Who knows if BW knew everything.. Same for WS
I don't think Cap thinks all law is restricting their freedom. Just the Sikovia Act. Like cap said the UN is made up of people. People with agendas. So what if the Avengers are used to fulfill those agendas. If they chose not to then they're "criminals".  I think that's what he meant by restricting their freedom of choice.

Yo my audience couldn't stop giggling/reacting to everything during Spidey's first scene. Even though it was just talking and he wasn't in costume yet. I found that hilarious because before that the audience felt pretty serious but like a switch everyone loosened up after that
laugh.gif
Man, the moment the screen said Queens, homeboy next to sat up in a hurry and began chatting with his homeboy and his girl. Dude geeked out SOOO much. My wife couldn't stop laughing lol.

Tony was petty about that shield with that comment.
laugh.gif

That shield doesn't belong to you, you don't deserve it; my father made that shield.

Last edited:

Not even gonna lie, as soon as Queens flashed across the screen all the nerds in the theater including myself freaked out.
I damn near shed a tear. I was born in Queens but the comical thing was that I live in ATL now and the scene where they're showing the overhead of Queens is I-75 south in Atlanta. That highway leads straight to my house, about 12 minute trip. 

My 7:00pm crowd was really mature but erupted in applause when the movie ended. My 12:20am showing was full of nerds though. The airport scene had people freaking out. Once Giant-Man appeared and Spiderman yelled "Holy ****!" it was full on pandemonium. Cheers and applause. I damn near cried. 

I damn near shed a tear. I was born in Queens but the comical thing was that I live in ATL now and the scene where they're showing the overhead of Queens is I-75 south in Atlanta. That highway leads straight to my house, about 12 minute trip. 

My 7:00pm crowd was really mature but erupted in applause when the movie ended. My 12:20am showing was full of nerds though. The airport scene had people freaking out. Once Giant-Man appeared and Spiderman yelled "Holy ****!" it was full on pandemonium. Cheers and applause. I damn near cried. 
Dang, Marvel couldn't use a real overhead shot of Queens?! lol. 

I know the thing was filmed in Atlanta but being from Queens (live in LI now) it would've been dope if I peeped any landmarks that I was familiar with.

Tony was petty about that shield with that comment. :lol:

That shield doesn't belong to you, you don't deserve it; my father made that shield.

My boy Steve was a real one for giving the shield back

It works out for him because this dude ended up becoming friends with the dude who owns the worlds supply of vibranium. He should just get a new shield in Iron Man's colors just to taunt him :lol:

mr. stank
It works out for him because this dude ended up becoming friends with the dude who owns the worlds supply of vibranium. He should just get a new shield in Iron Man's colors just to taunt him :lol:

I was just about to say this! He could make him a suit made out of vibranium :lol:

Dang, Marvel couldn't use a real overhead shot of Queens?! lol. 
Filming in ATL gives them a tax break. That whole Lagos, Nigeria scene is downtown 17th street in ATL too! 
laugh.gif
 and then Chadwick Boseman's accent was the perfect african accent. My parents are from Ghana so anytime T'challa spoke I was like "I'll allow it" 

Filming in ATL gives them a tax break. That whole Lagos, Nigeria scene is downtown 17th street in ATL too! 
laugh.gif
 and then Chadwick Boseman's accent was the perfect african accent. My parents are from Ghana so anytime T'challa spoke I was like "I'll allow it" 
Oh yeah, I know about the tax break. But would it really cost that much to shoot a 10-sec clip of Queens? lol

I would've liked it if Chadwick's accent was closer to the Nigerian accent because 99.9 percent of the Africans I work with are from Nigeria (the 1 percent being from Ghana) and I've come to understand the Nigerian accent as if they were speaking with an American accent. :lol:

Still could not understand some of what BP was saying.

Last edited:
The banter between TWS and Falcon was golden

"Can you move your seat up?"
"No"

Them smile-nodding to Cap after finally kissing a girl after 70 years

"You couldn't do that earlier?"
"I hate you"

That Airport scene is crazy. I can't wait for IW part 1 and 2.

I think puerto rico is getting some of that filming $ too.
The banter between TWS and Falcon was golden

"Can you move your seat up?"
"No"

Them smile-nodding to Cap after finally kissing a girl after 70 years

"You couldn't do that earlier?"
"I hate you"

didn't he make out with Black Widow 3 movies ago?

I think puerto rico is getting some of that filming $ too.
didn't he make out with Black Widow 3 movies ago?
Yeah, they kissed in Winter Soldier, but that was to hide from Rumlo and his goons.

The kiss in this film was something he's been wanting to genuinely do. lol.

Back
Top Bottom