WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That would have made the fight lit as hell.

I mean, was the fight not already lit? I don't think the audience reaction during the slow-mo of the last fight could've gotten any bigger :lol:

Man I just don't think the Accords were a believable enough reason for good friends to start fighting each other.

I mean they basically disregard the government anyway when push comes to shove. :lol:

Just my opinion.

There's already an entire story arc about this spanning multiple comics that's hugely popular. It is what it is.

Yup. Zola told Cap that they arranged an accident for Tony. BW at the end gave Cap files on Bucky and he put two and two together.

didnt they also flash a picture of Howard Stark with a bunch of photos of people he'd taken out?

or was it an article of his accident?

something like that.

i remember thinking at the time, oh snap WS killed Tony's dad.

so as soon as i seen Tony doing that virtual reality of his daddy issues i knew he was going to find out, just didnt know how
It was just a pic of Howard, and a newspaper clipping of his car accident death with Zola saying Hydra has been making major moves all along and referencing Bucky as the TWS the whole time to heavily imply Bucky killed him.

The video is a completely different matter. That was just gruesome. I don't even think Cap knew it went down like that unless he read the autopsy.

Didn't eem mean to start a BvS thread-level argument about Zemo. Just thought his plan was a blemish on an otherwise pefect movie.

It's a credit to the Russos that his characterization as a villain was never in question. Plus they didn't kill him so he can **** with the Avengers some more.

In general, there just shouldn't be any comparisons with Batman v Superman, period. :lol:

CW is far and away a superior movie in every single category.

It's not a problem with the movie itself but there are so many storylines surrounding cap, tony and crew that need to be resolved before they fight thanos and I don't see them covering it in the new character solo movies

It's not a problem with the movie itself but there are so many storylines surrounding cap, tony and crew that need to be resolved before they fight thanos and I don't see them covering it in the new character solo movies

I mean, to me it seems like the only thread to close is the fact that the team is not together. I would think that an external threat like Thanos would be what's needed to bring them together.

My guess is that the original core is not going to be together until part 2.

Part 1 is likely going to be a mix of the phase 3 ppl with some of the OGs and than the rest being elsewhere.

Last edited:
The real Scumbag Steve. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

543f2be7_scumbagsteverogers1.jpeg

Who got the loudest pop at yall shows? I went to the 1st show so there were a lot of marks :lol:

It was a tie between when Ant-Man and Peter Parker first come on screen at mine :smokin

My theater was mostly white folks (Thursday night showing). I was the only one who clapped when BP showed up :\
They lost they minds when Paul Rudd showed up :stoneface:

It was just a pic of Howard, and a newspaper clipping of his car accident death with Zola saying Hydra has been making major moves all along and referencing Bucky as the TWS the whole time to heavily imply Bucky killed him.

The video is a completely different matter. That was just gruesome. I don't even think Cap knew it went down like that unless he read the autopsy.

im just pointing out that i knew, and where i got it from.

as you said, it was implied.
because at the time we knew WS to be some lone assasin thats been out there for decades.
so when they showed all those newspaper clips of accidents i just assumed they were implying WS did them. i mean, the movie was Capatain America: The Winter Soldier afterall.

but yeah.

I think y'all are missing the point with zemo, he didn't plan out the reaction we got in the film.. He just planned for a reaction

Only blemish for me was Tony's suit(s) going to pre end of avengers level.. Hawkeye being able to put up any kind of hand to hand fight with BP (should have ended just like 13/BW vs Bucky.. Or have SW save him again).. And stuff falcon was doing and taking (kicking the helicopter.. Having nothing broken after Bucky threw him against the truck.. Taking a spidey kick to the chest)

They do have 2 infinity war movies for a reason.. But gotta assume the set that got freed will be chilling in wakanda during the events of that

Also got spidey movie is coming.. Which if they base sorta on the ultimate Spiderman cartoon, I think tony takes the role of coulson/shield from that

Last edited:

I mean, to me it seems like the only thread to close is the fact that the team is not together. I would think that an external threat like Thanos would be what's needed to bring them together.

Part 1 is likely going to be a mix of the phase 3 ppl with some of the OGs and than the rest being elsewhere.
could be wrong but when he dropped the shield at the end I took it as he was giving up the captain america mantle for now, especially since he rescued his team from the prison without his uniform on.

I hope it's not an iron man 3 ending where by the next movie he's just back as cap like nothing happened. I doubt it though since the russos are also doing the IW movies.

Also bucky being put on ice, which they need to fix his brain and unfreeze him if he is joining the team in IW

Although now that I think of it, if they use the mind gem or some other comic book plot device in the black panther movie to cure bucky and through out the movie he earns BP's trust and gets a vibrainium arm then things would be so lit.

my dude bucky had 13 and BW's legs wrapped all around his face and he was mind controlled to keep pushing them away

poor guy 

I had no problem with Hawkeye boxing with T'Challa. He didn't even hurt him. He shot two arrows to his grill and BP caught both of them as they exploded and it did nothing to him. Right there BP checked him and all Hawkeye could do was say they haven't met or something like that.

black widow just stunning black panther non stop to let cap and bucky escape was hilarious

it was like dude was playing red light green light 

I took cap dropping the shield as him acknowledging he made mistakes along the way too and his role in everything (hence the letter).. He accepted Bucky needed help, so he went to BP for that

And he shouldn't have kept that secret from tony

could be wrong but when he dropped the shield at the end I took it as he was giving up the captain america mantle for now, especially since he rescued his team from the prison without his uniform on.

I hope it's not an iron man 3 ending where by the next movie he's just back as cap like nothing happened. I doubt it though since the russos are also doing the IW movies.

Also bucky being put on ice, which they need to fix his brain and unfreeze him if he is joining the team in IW

Although now that I think of it, if they use the mind gem or some other comic book plot device in the black panther movie to cure bucky and through out the movie he earns BP's trust and gets a vibrainium arm then things would be so lit.
Possible = Bucky with vibranium arm?

sick.gif

I had no problem with Hawkeye boxing with T'Challa. He didn't even hurt him. He shot two arrows to his grill and BP caught both of them as they exploded and it did nothing to him. Right there BP checked him and all Hawkeye could do was say they haven't met or something like that.

that I was cool with.. But when they started throwing blows, it should have been 2 secs.. If that

Last edited:
Vision wasn't even fighting him until he hemmed him up with that choke hold. It was like big brother to little brother, then Hawkeye does the equivalent of calling their mom to get him off. I'm surprised Clint had any mojo left after that. :lol:

The only thing he was good for was shooting Ant-Man off his bow.

Back
Top Bottom