WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thanos winning would be rivieting lol

But I thought you guys said they aren't making it only one movie they just changed IW 2 name

Idk about everybody. I'd be satisfied with Cap dying. Seems like he could go out very heroically. I'd be tight if they killed IM or Thor
Obviously in the next movie Cap Marvel and whoever else would somehow resurrect some of the dead heroes.

What I really want is a scene where a bad guy or Thanos has the gauntlet and they resurrect a) of the fallen villains with potential in the MCU (Red Skull pops up cosmic cube in hand, Zola,Malekith back more like the comic version, Ultron, Kilgrave, Ronan, etc.

Then later on Tony gets it and brings back QS or something but then Pietro just does again along with Hawkeye and his family.

Please let Thanos kill them all and from their ashes new heroes and surprises appear.
This would be valley but too soon given the recent new heroes just starting.

If they scrapped everybody currently I'm not sure who they'd start with to form a new Avengers squad, She-Hulk? They'd have to do an Inhumans flick :lol: , Moon Knight, Blade, Ghost Rider, Agents of Atlas, get the F4 then make use of Silver Surfer, all of those kids they're creating in the comics :lol:

Thanos winning would be rivieting lol

But I thought you guys said they aren't making it only one movie they just changed IW 2 name
They aren't. 2nd movie just got a different name.

I'm saying it'd be great to see them all thoroughly beaten and/or dead then fans have to wait a year to see what happens next. Even better if the next Avenger movie picks up a year later :lol:

Last edited:
tW6XuIs.jpg

I'd actually be down for an ending where Thanos is the victor, then the heroes make that comeback in the next film. :smokin

It's a Captain Marvel figure Brie posted on IG.

I forgot to post this yesterday but Hickman is coming back next year along with a lot of other names... Secret Wars about to be retconned :lol:

Thanos stomping out the heroes could be cool, but I've got a feeling the cosmic stuff isn't ending with Thanos. I think we're going to get a Nova film in Phase 4 and Marvel already got a F4 deal in private. We'll see Silver Surfer before the F4 or Doom in A4 a.k.a. Avengers: Annihilation. It's gonna be LIT. :pimp:

They need to get F4 back and bring in Galactus as the next big threat...fox needs to stop playing man....they not cut out for this grand multiverse thing

It's a Captain Marvel figure Brie posted on IG.

I forgot to post this yesterday but Hickman is coming back next year along with a lot of other names... Secret Wars about to be retconned :lol:
I read about that but I never know how interested ppl in here are about the comic news except for taking jabs at scumbag Steve with his Captain Hydra event.

Thanos stomping out the heroes could be cool, but I've got a feeling the cosmic stuff isn't ending with Thanos. I think we're going to get a Nova film in Phase 4 and Marvel already got a F4 deal in private. We'll see Silver Surfer before the F4 or Doom in A4 a.k.a. Avengers: Annihilation. It's gonna be LIT. :pimp:
Annihilation? I hope you aint saying they should straight up jack the Annihilation Wave from GotG. They were wasting time while the real cosmic heroes were saving the galaxy.

Avengers don't deserve it.

Last edited:
I hope those visuals are prominent and we just don't get a sweeping shot of everything

I completely forgot. BP is a yr from now. In February. Dear Lord. How lit.

GotG in a few months. Spiderman a few months after that. Ragnarok in November. BP almost a yr from now. Infinity War a few months after that.

Someone hold me, my knees feel weak.

Back
Top Bottom