WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don't want that cop out to happen.

Imagine if all Avengers dying then Tony Stark wakes up he is actually still in the cave from IM1
roll.gif
Would be one of a few ways to reboot the universe if somehow they got all the rights back.

What if Thanos does kill most of the Avengers. What do you guys think of the odds of Doc Strange undoing everything?
would be more likely for Scarlett Witch to do something like that, right?

She can literally create an alternate reality

Thanos' Plans In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Finally Revealed

The Doctor Strange blu-ray/DVD extras have leaked online and Screen Rant has posted an interesting tidbit from Avengers: Infinity War co-writer Stephen McFeely concerning the reason behind Thanos' machinations in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Per McFeely, “His goal is to re-balance the universe as he sees it. So when he figures out that the Infinity Stones could do this for him at the snap of a finger, that becomes his main goal.”

Last edited:
What if Thanos does kill most of the Avengers. What do you guys think of the odds of Doc Strange undoing everything?
would be more likely for Scarlett Witch to do something like that, right?

She can literally create an alternate reality

As much as I'm looking forward to the banter between Spidey and Iron Man, with Star-Lord and Rocket, I'm looking forward how they'll balance Doc Strange, Scarlet Witch and any sub-atomic Zones with Ant-Man. My mind's going crazy just think of the possibilities.

Doesn't have to be Doc Strange. Anybody can bring them back with the infinity gauntlet tlet in at.

Rocket could bring them back all as raccoons :lol:

When F4 comes home, they need to bring Battfleck over to the winning team and have him be DOOM
Interesting.

Time Stone deux ex machina

Don't want that cop out to happen.

Imagine if all Avengers dying then Tony Stark wakes up he is actually still in the cave from IM1 :rofl:
:lol: You trying to start a riot. On one hand it'd be cool just to see it pulled off but starting all over like that. Man that would be legit anger.

Cate Blanchett is playing Hela

I know. I don't think the actor playing Hela is an indicator that she'll be older than Loki. Being in Asgard vs being in hell could be the reason she'd appear older than Loki.
Doesn't matter. She can still be his daughter if you include all the time travel scheming Loki has done. Word to Leah.

Last edited:
It would kinda sorta be nice if in the climax, Thanos snaps his fingers and the next thing you know Tony wakes up in the cave in 2008. Only he remembers 2018 and no one else does and he's trying to get get back into 2018. He'll wake up Captain America before he's supposed to wake up and together they find the time stone in 2008. To me, that'd be dope :pimp:

Last edited:
It would kinda sorta be nice if in the climax, Thanos snaps his fingers and the next thing you know Tony wakes up in the cave in 2008. Only he remembers 2018 and no one else does and he's trying to get get back into 2018. He'll wake up Captain America before he's supposed to wake up and together they find the time stone in 2008. To me, that'd be dope :pimp:

Nah. Tony wouldn't wake up scumbag Steve. He'd probably find Captain Hydra and unibeam him in his sleep and just link up with Edward Norton's Bruce Banner and handle ****

I figure when/if Tony meets him in IW he'd just try to contact Fury, Strange or Thor if he found himself stranded in 2008 with all his knowledge up to 2018. Tony strolling through Asgard addresing Odin would be funny.

Can see it now:

After Tony's stranded in 2008 and comes back from the cave.

Happy drives Tony to the press conference:

Happy: 'Ok you're back. What do you want?'

Tony : 'I want a cheeseburger. Also. Get me Captain America.'

Happy (confused)

Tony: 'Never mind. Just get me the cheeseburger. I'll take care of the rest.'

If/when they decide to restart the MCU with new/younger actors, the gauntlet would be a good device to do so

What's Hydra's mission exactly? Just to be dickheads or is there a philosophy behind their mission to rule the world?

What's Hydra's mission exactly? Just to be dickheads or is there a philosophy behind their mission to rule the world?

Naah, that's pretty much it. Global domination for the sake of it. Pretty much just the worst kind of fanatic, evil just to be evil, cult, with a dash of Nazi/Neo-Nazi thrown in.

Naah, that's pretty much it. Global domination for the sake of it. Pretty much just the worst kind of fanatic, evil just to be evil, cult, with a dash of Nazi/Neo-Nazi thrown in.
I feel they portrayed it accurately to the comics in The Winter Soldie with their whole kill millions of ppl in order to better rule a peaceful world under their order. Hydra thinks they're right and believe their way is best for mankind.

And yeah, clear neo-nazi similarities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom