WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:lol: :rofl:

They can put Inhumans on Monday night at 2:00 AM for all I care. It's the Inhumans.

#cyclopswasright #emmafrostisarealone #homosuperior

I need to watch the second half of the season when it's on netflix. Got up to the episodes where the patton oswalt clones returned and struggled to finish those episodes and quit.

Description And Reactions From The First Trailer for Marvel's THE INHUMANS

At the ABC Upfronts, executives presented a trailer from the upcoming series. While it hasn't been released online yet, a description (and some reactions) have emerged.

In the first look, we hear the same introduction from Maximus (Iwan Rheon) as heard in the teaser trailer. But this time, we see bits and pieces of the royal family at home and on Earth.

The scene begins with the Earth, moon, and Attilan, where Black Bolt, Medusa, and their family reside. It then cuts to the family eating dinner together. Cut to Medusa and Black Bolt walking down the stairs with Maximus behind them. It then shows Maximus in front of a crowd and then cuts to him with armed soldiers aimed at a group of people (the elders). Next, we see them dead.

Crystal is being taken away from the palace. Medusa is seen being restrained with Maximus looking at her. Maximus sits in a middle of a dome and is then with his men.

Cue Black Bolt’s face. Lockjaw and Black Bolt teleport to Earth in the middle of the street, which causes a car accident. Black Bolt looks concerned.

We then see Karnak (Ken Leung) in a forest. Maximus walks down another dark hall. Someone (either Black Bolt or Maximus) is jumping from a cliff into the water. Soldiers are roaming in the forest looking for someone with their guns out.

Black Bolt is wearing a normal casual suit and running in the streets.

We go back to an unidentified inhuman running in the forest from explosions and gunfire. Then action scenes of Karnak and Gorgon fighting in the forest.

Black Bolt is seen again in his casual suit being attacked by police. Then more of Maximus. More of Black Bolt. Then Inhumans logo.

Brian Linder @brianonthescene

Marvel's #Inhumans looking not bad in the first-look video. Costumes much better than the EW shot. LOCKJAW = hell yeah! #ABCUpfronts

KSiteTV @KSiteTV

#TheInhumans promo at the #ABCUpfronts was... meh. Looks very #GameOfThronesy, so if you like that, you may like this.

The Nerd Element @TheNerdElement

Looks like they spent money on #inHumans #ABCUpfronts ~kim

Stitch Kingdom @stitchkingdom

very cinematic. Lockjaw clearly CGI but it might be his size more than anything else. Looks way more intense than AoS from the brief preview

Nerd Reactor @NerdReactor

Thoughts on #Inhumans #ABCUpfronts:
Lockjaw looked awesome
Costumes looked good (better than EW article)
Maximus is going to be fun to watch

Costumes look better in action? No ****.

I thought that we were past that by now.

Was it EW that had the Ivan Ooze Apocalypse cover? If so, I may just chalk that up to their photographer just being bad.

Not surprised costumes look better. I think it was Buck who said they weren't done applying the cgi effects.

ABC fooling themselves trying to make Friday night a thing. One of the execs said they're trying to make Friday night's a draw for sci-fi and fantasy (they also are airing the revamped Once Upon A Time then as well). With AoS being slotted their when Inhumans is done.

Its funny when you look at the trailers for the other new ABC shows on Mon-Thrus

Friday hasn't been a thing since TGIF

I'm not talking about the chain store.

Don't remember what channel it was but once upon a time a network put all their good shows on Fri and called that night tgif lol

Wasn't that ABC with Family Matters and the like?

Or are you being sarcastic? :lol:

Either way, guys in charge are dumb enough to think they can bring that back with a different genre.

Only thing helping AoS is the indication that they're going for the crowd that dvr's shows and mainly watch on the weekend in hopes that'll raise ratings.

As for Inhumans, the iMax movie premiere is going to have to be great to garner impressive ratings weekly on a Friday.

Last edited:
So is Thor's hammer basically someone trapped inside it? I'm asking because it moves on its own an stuff. Maybe someone was trapped in there by dark magic or something.

:stoneface:
You jest but the recent retcon/origin of mjlonir is that a sentient cosmic storm was caged within the hammer by Odin:

mInTPfFOiOyOhslt9-lY2eP0ORUqrpzTf6sxJNQnScjvPlqdhiulmWZKQ0nWr9A-e7UhvG-PPxk=s0

main-qimg-b037f980b5193a74fcf5f1f8c2f83e5b

5527405-rco013_1476893868.jpg

Last edited:
Friday hasn't been a thing since TGIF

I'm not talking about the chain store.

Don't remember what channel it was but once upon a time a network put all their good shows on Fri and called that night tgif lol

That was ABC. The TV landscape was much different then. People used to get home and all tune in at the same time to watch a show like an event. They would prioritize watching TV to not miss out on the conversation. Before the internet was what it is today with on-demand, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc. The TV networks can't dictate that anymore.

Family matters, step by step, boy meets world , sister sister

Or was it hanging with mr cooper?

So is Thor's hammer basically someone trapped inside it? I'm asking because it moves on its own an stuff. Maybe someone was trapped in there by dark magic or something.

:stoneface:
You jest but the recent retcon/origin of mjlonir is that a sentient cosmic storm was caged within the hammer by Odin:

mInTPfFOiOyOhslt9-lY2eP0ORUqrpzTf6sxJNQnScjvPlqdhiulmWZKQ0nWr9A-e7UhvG-PPxk=s0

main-qimg-b037f980b5193a74fcf5f1f8c2f83e5b

5527405-rco013_1476893868.jpg

Oh ok.

My bad, lamekilla.

Sometimes he comes up with some wild stuff that i had to question it.

Back
Top Bottom