WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm literally not interested in Inhumans

Would like to catch up on AoS though, eventually...
was interested til I saw what dude did with IF and then learned about other shows he ruined

I think I made 2 episodes of AOS, just wasn't for me

I'm literally not interested in Inhumans

Would like to catch up on AoS though, eventually...

was interested til I saw what dude did with IF and then learned about other shows he ruined

I think I made 2 episodes of AOS, just wasn't for me

Man, idk. Just judging by who the showrunner is and the promotional pics I've seen, I'm kinda expecting this to be Fox level quality

AKA the 100 year old virgin AKA the freeloader AKA lance Armstrong AKA cap brokeback AKA would have been hilter's favorite AKA MAGA AKA the Russian judge

Last edited:
Damn, yall dudes bring up Steve more than I do. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ok someone help me with the timeline here.

In WS the shield dude said project insight targets people like banner qnd then he said steven strange.

So naturally im assuming he means Dr strange sorcerer supreme not I'm a surgeon Dr. Strange.

So where does that plaace his movie in the time line? Cause didnt theg alluded to him fixing War machine or he was reading a case file on him putting his becoming Sorcerer supreme after CW?

Again if hw mentioned in WS you telling me project insight was so good it knew this doctor was gonna be a super hero?

Don't think too hard about it.. was just a name drop.. like the infinity gauntlet with all the stones in Thor 1

But I think they were talking skilled individuals who had the ability to be problems.. strange was just THAT good of a surgeon or is supposed to be

Like stark even prior to IM.. or Bruce without the hulk

Project Insight was based on an algorithm that help to point out potential threats, based on a whole lot of different variables. So I always took it as even before Dr Strange became a sorcerer the machine knew he could become a threat based on other factors, his intellect for one thing.

Last edited:
Yeah but banner and Stark had skills and knowledge that would prove useful in a fight against hydra or anyone else.

He may be the best surgeon in the world he ain't no threat to no one.

Its name drop i knlw but after the last few movies nust also stuck out to me

I think dude was just that brilliant and being a surgeon is where he went with it.. like picking up the magic stuff super quick

As computer dude said, whose name I can't remember right now, it was based on an algorithm.. could argue he name dropped strange as a dude who popped up, was well know worldwide and wasn't special.. yet

He was a surgeon that had a photographic memory that enabled him to learn whatever he wanted. In this case he learned the ancient arts, in record time thanks to his photographic memory. Not a stretch that the algorithm pointed him out as a potential threat based on that alone lol.

Last edited:
Ok someone help me with the timeline here.

In WS the shield dude said project insight targets people like banner qnd then he said steven strange.

So naturally im assuming he means Dr strange sorcerer supreme not I'm a surgeon Dr. Strange.

So where does that plaace his movie in the time line? Cause didnt theg alluded to him fixing War machine or he was reading a case file on him putting his becoming Sorcerer supreme after CW?

Again if hw mentioned in WS you telling me project insight was so good it knew this doctor was gonna be a super hero?
The way I think of it to make sense is just consider the Dr. Strange movie and what SHIELD has knowledge of (and so that means Hydra knows too) and then add in how the Ancient One said Avengers deal with this other tangible **** while we deal with the mystical ****.

Magic, sorcerers, and demonic threats are all kept on the low on Earth. So when Strange fought Kaecilius and Dormammu almost invaded the planet and merged the Dark dimension with the planet something went down on a noticeable level and most likely secret agents were able to identify Dr. Strange.

Add to the fact he possess an infinity stone and going off how they tracked down - and were trying to and got help from Banner - the cube in Avengers it definitely has an energy signature that certain experts can pick up on. So they definitely know something is up with him to the point he's worth killing.

So off of that I gotta assume his movie occurred before TWS despite w/e other easter eggs or lines said in the movie.

Last edited:
The way I think of it to make sense is just consider the Dr. Strange movie and what SHIELD has knowledge of (and so that means Hydra knows too) and then add in how the Ancient One said Avengers deal with this other tangible **** while we deal with the mystical ****.

Magic, sorcerers, and demonic threats are all kept on the low on Earth. So when Strange fought Kaecilius and Dormammu almost invaded the planet and merged the Dark dimension with the planet something went down on a noticeable level and most likely secret agents were able to identify Dr. Strange.

Add to the fact he possess an infinity stone and going off how they tracked down - and were trying to and got help from Banner - the cube in Avengers it definitely has an energy signature that certain experts can pick up on. So they definitely know something is up with him to the point he's worth killing.

So off of that I gotta assume his movie occurred before TWS despite w/e other easter eggs or lines said in the movie.

This is what i was gettibg at. I like that then by the time thor comes to NY to see him he's been sorcerer supreme for awhile

Speaking of Insight,,, do you guys think it was able to detect the street-level heroes like DD, Luke Cage, Punisher (no powers but still), etc.?

Honestly, I'd rather have any one of those guys over Falcon or Hawkeye.

Yeah but banner and Stark had skills and knowledge that would prove useful in a fight against hydra or anyone else.

They probably also used info like his voting pattern, web history, family ties, etc to see if potentially would be a thread. I saw Insight as the Patriot Act on steroids.

They probably also used info like his voting pattern, web history, family ties, etc to see if potentially would be a thread. I saw Insight as the Patriot Act on steroids.

Yeah but that **** couldnt have predicted he would be gandalf

This right here. When Zola was talking in winter soldier at the bunker or whatever, I basically thought of Hydra basically having automated actuaries running through risk assessment towards hydra's goals, whether it be through super powers, intellect, or position of power in current world affairs. 

like how actuaries come a to a rate of insurance for you with a bunch of factors that may or not pose a risk for you getting injured/death. just in this case, like put above; it's a surveillance program on steroids. I don't necessarily think it was just targeting people that are known with specific powers; rather than the potential for said powers to evolve. we still gotta remember that hydra has experience with infinity stones and knowledge of the mystic arts to some extent. 

Back
Top Bottom