WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

New Synopses For AVENGER: INFINITY WAR; THOR: RAGNAROK, And BLACK PANTHER

Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk!

Black Panther (February 16th, 2018)

After the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T'Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country's new leader. However, T'Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.

Avengers: Infinity War (May 4th, 2018)

As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain.

they killed yondu too quick. i was just starting to like him. they shoulda had starlord offer him some chocolate covered pretzles

I have faith in the movie but it seems like it'll be a lot going on in Ragnarok

Last edited:
I wonder much Everett K. Ross is gonna be involved in BP? Hopefully he's like the only white guy in the whole film

The mcu probably could've done a better job with the order of the movies to build up towards Infinity War

Ideally, I would've liked BP to have been released way earlier and have the last two movies prior to Infinity War build up to IW in some way.

When was BP supposed to have been released before Marvel Studios got Spiderman back? Earlier, right?

*edit

Right. I remember now. BP had Spidey's spot but then when the mcu got the shared rights to Spidey, it got bumped lol

Last edited:
nah, I don't want a couple of movies building up to IW when there's already two upcoming films on IW

hell it's pretty much been slowly building up to IW since phase 1

Last edited:
Dudes running with the it should be nothing but black ppl in a BP movie a little too much :lol:

There's a good enough amount of white ppl in his history from allies to foes.

Last edited:
I just don't see how this is going to work...
I know Marvel has Spider-Man rights for another movie but damn Sony!

So how they gonna do a venom movie without introducing ths symbiote with Parker first?
Without introducing it to Parker first... you don't have to follow the origin story every time. A space symbionts comes down and attaches to Brock, there you go

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom