WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The Infinity Gauntlet's gold matching Iron Man's suit is some of the slickest s***. :pimp:

5a496656_main-qimg-eebdd89a5662a6a4b68b1531a6e657e5-c.jpeg

You dudes about to make a dude write Feige everyday and beg [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Should go to Jeremy Renner aka Greatest Hawkeye ever. . Imagine the damage Hawkeye can do. Y'all keep sleeping on my boy. Only human I know that can go toe to toe with a mutant or Inhuman. With no heightened abilities like Scumbag Steve.

If we're talking strictly mcu, son can't even go toe to toe with Black Widow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hawkeye is trash. He's near the bottom of the heap, right above Iron Zest and Tony Stank

Last edited:
man.. it really is a toss up with spidey for me.. hyped for both and ready to see both done exceptionally

i expect it to be good, but I'm just curious how they go about the whole film for BP.. dude was such a boss in every scene he was in, in CW.. and he even was able to throw 2 vulnerable scenes in the mix too

everything some folks want cap to be, BP actually is

i would put thor ahead of captain marvel.. i really hope they figured out something with thor

Lot of people compare Batman to Iron Man and Daredevil but Black Panther is truly his equivalent, in my opinion. And I hope BP establishes a similar tone to that of the Dark Knight. Of course, there should be moments of levity but BP just doesn't seem the type to joke around and quip (or joke about listening to Beyonce, for that matter). Like you said, he's a boss.

And for the record, I'm hyped for Ragnarok too. That trailer really suckered me in

Lot of people compare Batman to Iron Man and Daredevil but Black Panther is truly his equivalent, in my opinion. And I hope BP establishes a similar tone to that of the Dark Knight. Of course, there should be moments of levity but BP just doesn't seem the type to joke around and quip (or joke about listening to Beyonce, for that matter). Like you said, he's a boss.
i expect the humor to be like it was in CW.. like when BW stopped him before he was going to his car.. or when hawkeye tried introducing himself
It's Captain Marvel for me.

Brie Larson + comic book movie + possibly mixing Earth and space epic stuff together
need to see something before i get hype

Thor for me. Spiderman my dude, but this dude Hulk is something serious. Steals any scene he is in.

I expect BP tone to be really awesome as well. He is not a funny character and I like seriousness once in a while.

Top notch actors in the film.
Also didn't BP finish filming? I haven't really scene any leaked pictures if anyone in costume.

Last edited:
It did happen in the comic...
View media item 2438170

Damn lol

MCU probably gonna give the Glove to RDJ :lol:
That happend too:

4168239-iron+man+2.jpg

If we're talking strictly mcu, son can't even go toe to toe with Black Widow [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hawkeye is trash. He's near the bottom of the heap, right above Iron Zest and Tony Stank
Wow you placed Hawkeye above Iron Fist and Tony Stark.

You're dumber than I thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom