WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah idc what anyone says.

KD going to them was super lame.

Like I understand Lebron did it first but this dude KD was up 3-1 on them, choked, and instead of wanting to go back at them, just bounces and goes to join them.

They don't even need him bruh lol.

Odds are super stacked against LeBron. I don't see them pulling it out but I'm hopeful :lol:

Nah, they definitely need him. Two years ago steph had trouble scoring against an Australian rugby player and it took the warriors 6 games to beat the cavs who didn't have kyrie or love. Then last year steph struggled again and thought behind the back passes out of bounds were good plays.

Cavs in 5.

Lebron is at the zenith of his career. To physically imposing for Steph and mentally tougher than KD at this point of his career. And then there's the actual chosen one, Kyrie.

I just never thought I'd be rooting for Lebron in a finals ever.

The chance of that was about as likely as me rooting for Team Tony.

Last edited:
I get that it was a smart move and it definitely was. I'm just saying that it was kind of weak. They may have peaked but maybe they could have made some moves to get over the hump? Who knows lol it's whatever now.

Him going to the Warriors just makes them super stacked lol.

Steph did definitely shrink too.. Wonder if he will again this year and if KD will shrink.

And yeah a lot of Anti-Lebron people are rooting for him this finals because the of paradigm shift that the are the Warriors :lol:

I want the Cavs to win but I think the Warriors will win lol

This.. KD pretty much made this whole season and the playoffs pointless unless someone super duper important got hurt on the warriors and cavs

The warriors could probably survive the hit of losing 1 of their main 4.. but no way in hell the cavs could

If kd stayed in OKC or went east, at least we would potentially get couple entertaining series before cavs/warriors round 3

Best we could hope for in the west was Spurs winning a game or 2 and obviously that's before kawhi got hurt

I hate LeBron like I hate Tony

My feelings about Curry is like my feeling for Iron Fist. Curry is just a let down after giving up that 3-1 lead.
Curry and Iron Fist are both disappointments.

I will side with LeBron this finals because the warriors are too stacked. They were already great and then they added KD. -___- F that.

So you would side with the nut puncher if not for KD pulling a bish move?

Cavs in 5.

Lebron is at the zenith of his career. To physically imposing for Steph and mentally tougher than KD at this point of his career. And then there's the actual chosen one, Kyrie.

I wish, but warriors literally going try everyone and their ma on bron..

Kd or klay will start out on him, hell maybe even dray.. but they'll all get their shot on him.. then iggy maybe livingston and ain't they got another 6'7ish dude in the rotation

Anyways I'm not even watching til maybe game 3 or 4.. literally the least amount of NBA I've watched in my life this season

Last edited:
I dislike Draymond Green but dislike Bron, bum *** Shump and JR much more.

I think KD is gonna be feeling too carefree and loose with the squad for the Warriors to lose.

I think too many things need to happen for KD, Steph, and Klay all to choke while it's just a more frequent thing with Bron in big moments.

Supporting a nut puncher :smh:

Give that man credit. He doesn't just punch nuts.

draymond-green-kicks-steven-adams-groin.jpg

I wish there was a way for both teams to lose, tbh
sounding like ernie johnson right now 'they're both bad'

there's levels to this shh..

one team got 4 all nba dudes.. 1 of which is a nut puncher.. another dude's wife all of a sudden claimed the league was rigged when things didnt go her family's way.. and then another dude who watched his teammate receive multiple blows to the genital area and decided "hey, i'll go join those guys.. they seem great"

and cant forget they got the OG benedict arnold in iggy

amel goin' amel

Last edited:
For once, I can't side with Amel on a subject, GS is the Empire, and the Cavs are the band of rebels trying to save the galaxy.

Last edited:
:x please don't compare the rebels to the cavs.

Lebron went to the dark side when emperor Riley recruited them 3.

Dude trying come back to the light side of the force after they get the chosen one Kyrie and love.

For once, I can't side with Amel on a subject, GS is the Empire, and the Cavs are the band of rebels trying to save the galaxy.

What happened to the 'with you to the end of the line' bro

You being a LeBron fan breaks my heart

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

What happened to the 'with you to the end of the line' bro

You being a LeBron fan breaks my heart

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're my mission. YOU ARE MY MISSION!

I am pretty sure tdogg was a LeBron fan.... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

*edit

Oh nvm he was a Kobe fan. Almost just as bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom