WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Going tomorrow night.
fff93d5441d9669ebf4afcf9998b9995.gif
spiderman.gif~c200

This is grown Spidey b :lol: don't expect him

SPIDER STING

Last edited:
tomorrow night at 7pm for me, was trippin out at how the theater was untouched and I actually bought the first tickets to the showing.

Getting Hyped not just about the film but to hopefully see the Black Panther trailer on a huge screen with that premium sound too!

As much as I love Spider-Man, I never really liked to use him for MvC/Marvel Super Heroes.

I'd much prefer using Wolverine or Iron Man. Followed by Mags and DOOM

Comic question, do the Avengers know that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. I remember reading a Avengers issue and he still wore a mask while they were eating breakfast and people wondered why lol

Well, if you want to get technical, EVERYONE knew Spider-Man was Peter Parker before the whole crapfest that was Mephisto altering reality.

Not sure about the current status quo

Comic question, do the Avengers know that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. I remember reading a Avengers issue and he still wore a mask while they were eating breakfast and people wondered why lol

It's always been implied that many of them knew Spider-Man's identity if they didn't already realize he was a kid. Many of their alter ego's are known amongst each other. After Civil War #2 the whole world knew who Spider-Man was which led to a whole bunch of trouble, a ridiculous retcon and Joe Quesada death threats.

Will be catching this tonight at 7:30. This looks like the Spidey movie I've been waiting for. So glad that the MCU got their hands on this and hopefully they get it right. I hated the last SM movie and never bought Andrew Garfield as Peter.

Last edited:
No. At least not all of them.

At the start Spidey wasn't cool with any of them. Those who found out weren't Avengers at the time (Wolverine, Daredevil, etc.). Then Civil War happened and everyone knew. The deal with Memphisto (after Aunt May got shot cuz his enemies knew who he was) wiped away all that.

Then in that comic you're talking about he eventually re-reveals his identity to the New Avengers (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, maybe Winter Soldier, I think Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, and like one other person I'm forgetting).

Since then a few more Avengers know but that's about it.

^Ahhh, there you go lol.

Really contemplating if I should go and grab a ticket to Spider-Man tonight. 
eyes.gif

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Photos Pit Doctor Strange Against A Mysterious New Foe

Well, it appears as if Doctor Strange will indeed be losing the Eye of Agamotto in Avengers: Infinity War. Some new photos from the set of the movie have found their way online courtesy of Just Jared, and as you can see, the Sorcerer Supreme gets taken down by a CGI villain who appears to have his sights set on his Infinity Stone. Bizarrely, he looks to be hugging Strange before taking it, though

View media item 2485375

Well its gotta be in the gauntlet so Stephen is gonna have to cough it up...

5 hours and 8 minutes until my MCU poster comes to life

:lol: :nthat: :lol:

Goons are the last thing he should worried about.

Thanos is in desperate need of a new publicist.

No one gives a crap about dude. All he's been doing is smiling and mugging for the camera for the past 5 years. He better magically snap Falcon's neck or something in the first 2 seconds of his appearance for me to take him as any serious threat

Last edited:
Thor: Ragnarok Ends a Trilogy & Builds Directly Into Infinity War

“I think that we are finding ourselves as we complete Phase 3 and finish this 22-movie narrative that it’s working out that way. We did three Iron Man films, three Captain America films, three Thor films. Things change drastically in Ragnarok and then build directly into Infinity War.”

http://screenrant.com/thor-ragnarok-end-trilogy-builds-directly-into-infinity-war/

Back
Top Bottom