WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'd throw Guardians Vol. 1 in the mix as well. Other than that, looks about right.

Last edited:
Spider-Man ( I'm a huge Spider-Man fan. It was awesome him being in costume a ton)
CW
Avengers
A2
Guardians

Yah it's just very well made, I was actually just watching that last weekend (I think HBO?) and it just had me hooked throughout.

Terrence Howards feminine voice when he yells "Tow-nee, tow-nee!!" has me cracking up.

Last edited:
But yeah, Black Panther film definitely has the potential to be that Fifth Beatle type of movie.

It has a lot going for it. Great director,,, cool characters,,, effects and cinematography seem on point

Gonna be awesome

Last edited:
Full review coming but I nearly cried man. This was the spider-man movie my adult self needed. I was 6 when SM1 came out. I loved it, but comic nerd 21 year old me ADORED this film.

The scene where peters digging through that bag he grabbed from Vulture and tosses out an ultron drone head :lol:

Review below......

Loved it very much. This was one of the rare films where I was able to completely stay in the dark as much as possible, yet still see the previews and what not, and still be surprised. I had no idea Happy was in this. No idea Pepper cameos. I kinda did expect the Cap cameos, but they were well done. I had no clue Gambino was in the film. All those little things just added up so well for me, it let me just take it all in.

Very interesting way to open the film getting straight into Vulture’s origins. Then coming in off Civil War with the “extra” footage they used, which was clever.

I was at first nervous about Stark-IM being overused here, but they did just enough to use him, but not bury us with him. I was impressed they pulled that balance off.

LOVED the suit. Hell yeah that was awesome. Was the Interrogation voice a shot across the Batman bow? :nerd: :lol: Either way, it was hilarious.

Don’t know if I loved the female Jarvis, but it’s whatever at that point, didn’t ruin my fun or anything.

Keaton was really really good, he never shoulda been blacklisted from Hollywood back in the day. I was VERY happy with the scene between he and Holland, outstanding work by both of them. Loved the small twist too.

I wasn't thrilled with him bein 15. Maybe my biggest gripe. I would have preferred 18-19 year old or somethin, but I understand they wanted to give him some youth with their other stars pretty old at this point.

If we were treating this as a DC movie, we would complain about the fact that Tony sent FBI guys to a boat to deal with Alien tech that was giving Spidey a struggle, a guy who went toe to toe with Captain America, Winter Soldier, and Black Falcon. That makes sense.

We'd also complain about them pointing out that May was supposed to be hot this time, but really she looked like a hot mess the whole time. :lol: I was kinda sad about that.

We'd also point out that this plane of extremely important and dangerous stuff was flown off in an empty plane? Not a single security guard aboard? :lol:

But, this is a Marvel film, so we don't point any of that out, we just enjoy the good feelings we got from the film and save our issues for other films. :wink:

LOVED the ending with May, so much lulz. Well done.

My theater was PACKED. I mean, LOADED up to the front row. This movie is going to do numbers. The theater I went to is a small time theater that rarely ever has traffic issues for me, no matter what day/time I go, and this joint was JACKED. I did not expect that at all.

Didn't really like Ned that much. I liked Amazing Spiderman's portrayal of how smart he was better, not a fan of the need for Stark tech and all that, I like it better sein Parker build his own uni, handle all his own smarts and what not, Ned kinda didn't need to be there for that.

Loved that they avoided saying Ben, but alluded to May has been thru so much. Well done there.

Peter looking into the water and the spidey mask reflecting back was :wow:

7.7/8

So we're not getting the enchantress I guess..

Makes sense surtur is in the movie.. also makes sense why dude was purple in dr strange

Back
Top Bottom