WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

man these 2 movies are gonna be bananas

Also, I bought Guardians 2 on Blu Ray last night and it is easily the funniest movie in the MCU, I absolutely loved it even more than I did when I saw it in theaters. The Rocket line where he said "but hes blue" to Drax thinking Yondu was Peter's actual father had me dying. Its amazing that a CGI character could act so believable with real emotions. Vol 2 was 10x betetr than Vol 1 also

Word...they got Netflix documentation longer than that...

This movie better deliver.

Honestly I've rented quite a few 90 minutes this summer where I forgot about its length because it was paced quite nicely

If Thor moves at a similar pace, they can make a lot happen

Ragnarok will the first Thor movie I actually watch in theatres.

Cant wait.

IMAX Poster
thorimax3.jpg

Haven't been feelin Ragnarok at all. The trailers haven't really caught my attention. The posters are cool. But just not excited about it.

But I'll be there opening weekend :lol:

I'd recommend everyone to watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople. It's Taika Waititi's latest film.

I think his comedy style + Thor's sense of humor will blend well

Rocket’s MCU Origins Will Be Explored in a Future Movie

“As you know, the MCU is one way of processing these characters. 616 is a different one. We are going to learn more about where Rocket comes from in the coming sagas. It’s going to be a little different from the comics. We already know a lot about from where he came from. It’s a little bit more horrible than what it is in the comics when you come down to it. We will learn more about that.”

Winter soldier made me a cap fan. I thought he was lame and corny kinda like Marvels superman who I also don't like. WS showed his superhuman abilities in a manner that I really enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom