WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:lol: Im watching that red sparrow movie
I'm a Jlaw fan, something I hate to admit, but I LOVED her in Silver Linings Playbook.(Plus I thought she looked amazing as a brunette) I'll watch anything she's in. Something about her. American Hustle and Joy were dope too. She's in the company of Kate Winslet, and Cate Blanchett, where if they are in the film It's a day one in theaters for me. Even if it's a film I'd NEVER watch in a million years and I've seen some dumb movies with those 2 but some pretty amazing films with them in it too.(Thor 3 bout to be my first Thor movie in cinemas seriously off the strength of Blanchett)
My wife already gonna be annoyed because she knows we seeing Mother! and they probably gonna show this teaser in that movie, so she gonna be like WTF :stoneface:
:rofl:

Have they confirmed Surtur having dragons for Ragnarok? If so seeing that in IMAX is gonna be NUTS

confirmed

“While escaping The Collector’s Fortress, the Guardians have accidentally left Groot behind, so Rocket needs your help to find and rescue his little buddy. But along with the creatures that have been accidentally released inside The Collector’s Fortress, one terrifying monster you will encounter is Surtur’s Fire Dragon, seen in the artist’s rendering above from Walt Disney Imagineering. This terrifying monster will also appear in the upcoming “Thor: Ragnarok” in theaters on November 3. Help #SaveGroot at Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark, each night during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, September 15-October 31, with Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! continuing throughout the season during the day.”

Spider-Man : Homecoming up to 861 million WW! About to surpass GOTG2 (863 WW) any day now as the 5th biggest movie of the year and number 1 comic book movie.

Sony probably gonna be stupid as hell and still try to do their own universe without Marvel :smh:

Depends on if fox and sony can get other cbm properties. They don't wanna be left out of the cbm genre.

The 4k GotG 2 blu ray is beautiful. Made me fall in love with the movie all over again.

James Gunn is a master in the visual arts.

Wish they had an ultra HD blu ray of cw.

Im curious to see how the lack of time between A3 and A4 would affect the visuals of the movie. When a movie has a sequel, there is usually a 2-4 year wait in between so usually the sequel has a much different visual style (and usually a improve)

Im curious if we watched the movies 5-6 years from now if we will notice the difference between the movies since they were shot side by side.

Filming was ongoing, with a small break between A3 and A4. It will have slightly different visuals as there are some scenes in certain areas, such as Japan in A4.

I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with IW and Infinity War honestly. Russos say they're two different to simply be labeled "part 1 and part 2" and yet they're filming so close to each other. From set leaks it looks like a lot of people are fine after Thanos invades, like Stark and Bruce. And then this whole 60's flashback??

I'm throwing it out right now....IW will be a soft reboot through the infinity stones. Some characters will remember what happened and some of won't. Some will have different more comic accurate origins. It gives them time to add heroes who maybe should've been around from the jump. I've been feeling like Feige is trying to make Marvel's silver age stars the stars of the MCU this whole time. Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Namor....Torch...Thing....Reed.....Sue :nerd:

#F4byke :nerd:

I've just been looking at set pics and it doesn't look like Thanos and the black order just scared these dudes straight. Tony with the chest piece again? Vision still alive? Time and or Reality gem shenanigans. I can't see how there wouldn't be any major reproccusions from IW. And then the follow up is exactly a year later as if the cliffhanger is too much to bare and then Spider-Man's sequel being the the jump off point as well. Im very curious.

DJ8PISEW0AArRoz.jpg:large

20815_ThorRagnarok_Hulk_NYCC_POP_GLAM_HighRes_grande.jpg
20816_ThorRagnarok_Grandmaster_NYCC_POP_GLAM_HiRes_grande.jpg

20838_Marvel_JamesGunn_NYCC_POP_GLAM_grande.jpg

Back
Top Bottom