WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If Thanos creates an alternate reality just for Avengers 4 with some ppl remembering and some not, and they fix it by the end of a movie, I wouldn't hate it.

But a permanent soft reboot? Nah

If Thanos creates an alternate reality just for Avengers 4 with some ppl remembering and some not, and they fix it by the end of a movie, I wouldn't hate it.

But a permanent soft reboot? Nah

Isn't that how "Heroes Reborn"/"Heroes Return" played out?

IMO a reboot is fine if needed to prolong the characters as long as they don't challenge our/the viewers intelligence. Don't have some random dude show up as tony stark unexplained or make alternate realities that play out and then fix themselves deus ex machina

They have 4k blu-rays already?

I was thinking about it the other day and it didn't seem like blu-rays had much time to flourish before streaming started to become the standard way for us to watch stuff.

GotG 2 is Disney's first 4k blu ray

It's worth every penny

On a great 4k tv, it's just beautiful

I have a collection of movies on my streaming apps but I'm going to stop that

Will rent on my streaming apps only and will collect movies that I'll watch multiple times in the physical blu ray format

I know that these streaming apps are going to start rolling out 4k content with HDR, Dolby Vision but they're still limited by the amount of information they can retain.

*edit

Anyway the 4k wave definitely won me over. I was thinking in my head, like how much better they can get than 1080p. And the answer is a lot. It's not so much the increased resolution but the HDR technology that comes with it, which I still don't completely understand yet. Can't wait to start a collection of these ultra hd movies man

Last edited:
I went with the oled c7. And I went and paired it with the oppo 203 blu ray player

They're a match made in heaven.

I just need to buy speakers now

Anyway...what tv are you going to go with man? You will not be unhappy with an oled. As I understand it, the b7, c7 and e7 all are in the same, very small ballpark in terms of picture quality if you're trying to decide between oleds. You can't go wrong with either one. E7 is the same as C7 but it has a soundbar, if that matters to you. And the b7 is not that much worse than the c7 and e7, as I understand it. I probably would've went with the b7, only that was out of stock in the store I was going and I decided why not when they gave me a coupon for the c7 lol

If oled is not your thing. Sony x900 (I think that's what it is) is supposedly the best budget 4k. Samsung I kept hearing about the ks800 (again I think I'm butchering the name)

Last edited:
I've had 4k for while now, ever since it came out so I am sticking to it for a while. I love Samsung so I have that right now.

If I were to get something, the damn LG wallpaper tv got me in-love so whenever I upgrade, it'll be to that.

I am mainly looking for a 4k player but it looks like most of the good ones are at least $200+ and I might as well get an XBox as some of the top of the line is about the same or more.

Marvel Studios Is Reportedly Planning A Family-Friendly “Spy Kids-Like” POWER PACK Movie

Though they caution that nothing has actually been greenlit yet, That Hashtag Show is reporting that Marvel Studios has renewed its interest in developing a Power Packmovie.

This property has been kicking around at Marvel since 2005, and it looks like the studio might finally be ready to bring the adventures of Jack, Julie, Katie and Alex Power to the big screen at some point once Avengers 4 is in the rear-view. Apparently, the plan is to develop the film as a family-friendly “Spy Kids-like story” with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 executive producer Jonathan Schwartz on board in some capacity.

Just be careful. There are blu rays that they advertise that can 'upscale to 4k' but they're not really 4k players

Picked up a samsung '4k' player and it can play blu rays well but it couldn't play my gotg2 ultra hd blu ray

Returned it the next day and picked up the oppo 203

When I was googling 4k players. The xbox one s came up on the shortlist of very solid players so you can take a look at that

yah the XBox 1S is probably the best option as it provides so much more than just a player

I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with IW and Infinity War honestly. Russos say they're two different to simply be labeled "part 1 and part 2" and yet they're filming so close to each other. From set leaks it looks like a lot of people are fine after Thanos invades, like Stark and Bruce. And then this whole 60's flashback??

I'm throwing it out right now....IW will be a soft reboot through the infinity stones. Some characters will remember what happened and some of won't. Some will have different more comic accurate origins. It gives them time to add heroes who maybe should've been around from the jump. I've been feeling like Feige is trying to make Marvel's silver age stars the stars of the MCU this whole time. Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Namor....Torch...Thing....Reed.....Sue :nerd:

#F4byke :nerd:

Don't understand why folks are confused . Avengers 3 is basically Thanos Quest. A4 is Infinity war. It's all one big story, but each their own film

Don't understand why folks are confused . Avengers 3 is basically Thanos Quest. A4 is Infinity war. It's all one big story, but each their own film

But Avengers 3 is being called infinity war. And if A4 is just a continuation, I don't see why the title of the film should be so secretive.

But Avengers 3 is being called infinity war. And if A4 is just a continuation, I don't see why the title of the film should be so secretive.

And Ragnarok is loosely based on the Ragnarok . Movie titles mean little. They're just giving us something to expect without really knowing what's going on. Thanos still doesn't have all the gems, so part of the film is gonna be him trying to get the gems. A4 will follow what comes after that. Also don't forget the films were shot back to back.

Another confirmation for A4. More and more people are gonna be disappointed by who's coming and who's going.

Sebastian Stan reports for A4 filming next month

Last edited:
They killing Tony?
giphy.gif

I truly don't anybody to die, but if they had to go.

Hawkeye, WM(which he is being used really poorly) Vision(because he can come back again). These guys can go. Already know Antman will be straight since he has his film right after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom