WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That dropoff for future Fast and Furious installments gon hurt.

still a billion franchise at the moment, they'll be fine despite the WWE type of feuds those dudes are having

unlike Transformers who could barely break $600m, then I'd worry but even then the FF franchise wasn't really making big bucks in the beginning so the drop off wouldn't hurt too much while the last Transformers film made less than the first one

still a billion franchise at the moment, they'll be fine despite the WWE type of feuds those dudes are having

unlike Transformers who could barely break $600m, then I'd worry but even then the FF franchise wasn't really making big bucks in the beginning so the drop off wouldn't hurt too much while the last Transformers film made less than the first one

I agree that they won't hurt too much, but if they're gonna continue budgeting the film at 200+ million, I could see them not being happy with that. I see the films dropping at the BO with future installments reverting to Fast 5 and 6 level profits

Hopefully they stop making those trash *** Transformer films :smh:

I'm sure they'll get somebody who will follow in his footsteps. That last one was so damn bad

The guy who directed Kubo and The 2 Strings is directing the Bumblebee film so let's hope he gets handed the keys and Bay never touches a TF film again.

It needs a rest. We need a break. A transformers film at this point will not wow us. It will only be touted as better than Bay's films and forgettable.

I hate the idea of a soft reboot. F*** that. Just completely redo it. Leave that men, fox way of doing things alone.

Matt Damon Cameo in Ragnarok?

According to Weekly Planet, a source who has seen a significant portion of Ragnarokclaims that the movie includes a cameo from Matt Damon, known best for his roles in the Bourne franchise:

"There’s a scene set on Asgard, in which we watch an Asgardian theater production that essentially recounts the entirety of ‘Thor 1,’ like as a play, and in this theater piece the role of Loki is played by an Asgardian actor played by Matt Damon."

http://screenrant.com/thor-ragnarok-matt-damon-cameo/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom