WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It's ok amel. Just drink again before you see the movie and maybe you'll forget he's in it.

giphy.gif

Or they could just stay away from threads where people post any kind of reveal.

Last edited:
That cameo confirmed that Thor is gonna outgross Justice League :lol: hilarious

Stan loves the F4 man. Marvel and Fox make it happen, he doesn't have much time left :blush:

I've seen the movie twice. The fights did not impress me in the least.

Not that Coogler didn't have his own way in shooting it. I just wasn't impressed. Not saying it was bad.

I don't really recall anybody coming from Creed raving about the fights.

Last edited:
The scene in creed that sticks out to me is when he was running in the streets and it turned into a dmx / ruff ryders music video.

Behind The Scene Previews Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, And More Coming To Theaters

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Disney has partnered with National Cinemedia's new service Noovie to launch a special pre-show in theaters which brings exclusive behind the scenes content to moviegoers who arrive before the trailers start rolling. Beginning with Pixar's Coco and running until next June, this scheme is obviously being used as an incentive to get people back into theaters.

Among the movies set to be highlighted are Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther, A Wrinkle in Time, The Incredibles 2, Han Solo, and more.

Michelle Williams to Star in ‘Venom’ Opposite Tom Hardy

Michelle Williams is in talks to star opposite Tom Hardy in Sony’s “Venom” movie.

Riz Ahmed is also on board with Ruben Fleischer directing.

Sources say Williams would play a district attorney and possibly Hardy’s love interest. Sony had no comment on the casting.

The studio has already made it clear that “Venom” will play no part in the Spider-Man universe, and that the film will stand on its own.

Scott Rosenberg (“Jumanji”) and Jeff Pinkner (“The Dark Tower”) will write the script for “Venom,” with Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach producing the movie, along with Amy Pascal. Palak Patel and Eric Fineman are overseeing the project for Columbia Pictures.

“Venom” is set to hit theaters on Oct. 5, 2018.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom