WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Always thought Idris Elba would be a good John Stewart when he was on The Office.

I was mindblown when I found out he was British :lol:

This reminds me of that one high school movie with Jennifer love Hewitt..

I mean as long as dudes ain't crossing the line and at least trying to start a convo and see how it goes THEN ask for the digits, I don't see the problem

But going through TSA lines at the airport wouldn't really give that opportunity.. so probably is just some random dude rolling up and say "can I get your number"

Idris should be bond.. DC ain't got their act together yet

Also want to see Loki as bond eventually too.. also the gawd fassbender

******* be trippin

But Brie aint wrong for being turned off by a creep like lame asking for her #.

She isn't and I understand where she's coming from. But I think she's a little too sensitive because someone asked for her number over a small smile.

IMO, I don't think there was anything wrong with that. Unless he was like "Can I get your number? So I can bend you over and tap that." lol

Currently watching Inhumans...I have no idea what is going on lol. And yes, this is worse than AoS.

If he was creepy that's one thing. If he was a normal guy trying to shoot his shot, that's another

It's ok to be uncomfortable being asked out by someone you're not attracted to, but then she made a big deal about it on Twitter and doubled down with feminist 'you males don't know what it's like' stuff after she got called out on it

Brie Larson did the absolute most. I thought feminism was about being empowered to say yes or no, or possible as a guy/woman herself for their number. This is weird m and a dangerous trend of feminism. Should have chosen Alice Eve.

#NotMyCaptainMarvel

Yea.. there is nothing pleasant about the whole TSA experience.. while it ain't the end of the world dude asking for the digits

Gotta look at the situation from her perspective

The whole thing wreaks of elitism and narcissism on her part. What makes you so high and mighty that you can't be approached and when you do you feel offended? Notice how she highlighted TSA agent too. Replace that with multi millionaire baseball star and she'd be at dudes house as we speak getting her back blown out. Bird. #notmycaptainmarvel

The whole thing wreaks of elitism and narcissism on her part. What makes you so high and mighty that you can't be approached and when you do you feel offended? Notice how she highlighted TSA agent too. Replace that with multi millionaire baseball star and she'd be at dudes house as we speak getting her back blown out. Bird. #notmycaptainmarvel

I mean the situation does matter.. how long would she really have had a chance to talk to dude if at all?

Only time TSA folks outside of the ones you give your passport to initially talk to you is when something is wrong (they need to see something in your bag, something sets off the metal detector and/or they need to go in your bag) or to give you instructions (lap top out of bag, what to take off and how to hold your hands above your head in that one machine)

I really think you're reading a lot into the situation.. and not factoring in the nature of the interaction when she says TSA agent

I mean the situation does matter.. how long would she really have had a chance to talk to dude if at all?

Only time TSA folks outside of the ones you give your passport to initially talk to you is when something is wrong (they need to see something in your bag, something sets off the metal detector and/or they need to go in your bag) or to give you instructions (lap top out of bag, what to take off and how to hold your hands above your head in that one machine)

I really think you're reading a lot into the situation.. and not factoring in the nature of the interaction when she says TSA agent

It's all a moot point. Was she harmed or insulted during the interaction? Were there earnings she lost through this interaction? She's been on this planet 25+ years and I'm about 101% positive she's been approached before and, get this, may have even approached some one as well. If she didn't like the approach or the guy that did the approaching than you kindly reject him and move on about your day. You trying to beat on your chest on Twitter on some "I'm a woman and I have a soul and I'm honest" is the epitome of having your head up your ***. Like who are you, Gisele Bündchen? Miranda Kerr? Oh you're not a supermodel? Dismissed

WTF man...I come into this thread to hear about MCU movies and stuff

Not hearing about some damn girl complaining a guy tried to bag her up at an airport and centering the thread around her. Jesus

Anyways, I hear that Tony Stark is making a cameo in Thor Ragnarok. What do you guys think about that

WTF man...I come into this thread to hear about MCU movies and stuff

Not hearing about some damn girl complaining a guy tried to bag her up at an airport and centering the thread around her. Jesus

Anyways, I hear that Tony Stark is making a cameo in Thor Ragnarok. What do you guys think about that

The girl is a gonna be a big part of the MCU in the future and if she becomes unlikeable guess which brand suffers?

Back
Top Bottom