WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Looks like black bolt gonna spend a few episodes in jail and then finally break out. Meh.

Do you watch Hawaii Five-0?

I did when it initially started yeah, I like to see what locations they use and stuff like that.

I only started watching lost in the beginning cause it was filmed here, didn't even know what it was about and it ended up being a good show.

hawaii five-o was cool for a couple of seasons but then you get tired of it. Loved Grace Park since Battlestar Galactica though and wanted to see her in this.

Marvel's INHUMANS Debuted With Predictably Poor Ratings But There's At Least One Silver Lining

With an average of a lowly 0.9 rating among adults 18 - 49, Inhumans launched with 3.8 million viewers last night. The first two episodes failed to top ABC's Last Man Standing/Dr. Ken sitcom block from last year which really isn't good considering the fact it's based on a Marvel property. On the plus side, Inhumans outperformed Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s May finale and season four average, not to mention Agent Carter's average weekly numbers during its first season. However, that might not help it.

Why? Well, these are not the sort of numbers you'd expect from a two-hour premiere of a very expensive series and with a drop expected for next week, the future looks relatively bleak for Inhumans!

Damn. Didn't know aos' season finale viewing numbers were that bad. From that article it points out that abc marvel shows just don't draw that many viewers. No wonder abc has to be forced to have them. I still never saw Agent Carter season 2 and wish netflix would just put it up.

Doubt we get an IW trailer before the Last Jedi...I'm willing to bet that The Black Panther trailer with Kendrick playing in the background will be attached to Ragnarok. That trailer was classic coogler at SDCC. I nearly cried.

thor-ragnarok-doctor-strange-1031588.jpg

new official poster from Korea

Back
Top Bottom