WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

BP on the A4 set
DNBQ9ngVwAAVcJd.jpg:large

The background makes me think Man without Fear for some reason :nerd:

homecoming at 92! dang lol

might have to rewatch it lol seen it only once and i felt it was more of like a 85 lol

Best MCU film imho

RTs ranking isn't always clear, at times a critics can give a movie barely a passing grade and it'll go in the "fresh" column.

I am not saying that is the case with Ragnarok but that's usually how their ranking works. There are some films out there that has gotten great reviews all-around but there are also a lot more out there gets mostly good and still gets a fresh and that bumps it up higher than it really should be.

It goes both ways too.

RTs ranking isn't always clear, at times a critics can give a movie barely a passing grade and it'll go in the "fresh" column.

I am not saying that is the case with Ragnarok but that's usually how their ranking works. There are some films out there that has gotten great reviews all-around but there are also a lot more out there gets mostly good and still gets a fresh and that bumps it up higher than it really should be.

It goes both ways too.

I was speaking moreso to the percentage. Not as in a test grade 92/100 or anything. A positive review could simply mean a person gave it a 3/5

oh i wasn't replying to you, you juts happen to click submit while I was typing :lol:

i am just saying in general, a 90+ ranking isn't really always a solid 90

Is the gifted any good? I haven't heard anything.

Also a quick question about AOS. Has there ever been a major mcu character appear on the show. Jw...

Also a quick question about AOS. Has there ever been a major mcu character appear on the show. Jw...

there's a little discussion on the gifted on the Fox/XMen thread

AoS' most popular characters appearance is Ghost Rider by far. There was also Deathlok but that's pretty much it outside of a Maria Hill and Nick Fury.

I think Agents should have more super hero cameos. they don't have to over do it but throw in a lil something from time to time

that's been my main complaint since the beginning, bunch of obscure C and D tier heroes/villains were used

I think it is due to the separation of tv and movie divisions, some second tier heroes/villains are probably being saved for the film

since the split between Marvel Studios and Marvel TV happened, knowing that these TV shows are not cannon anymore with the MCU I havent been excited at all.

they actually are canon, they just do not interact with each other

though with Starks paranoia with space invaders, you'd think he would have discovered Atillan by now

I think I've watched 2 wow and parts of others.

Its not good in a keep interest in the story kind of way. Cast is not good minus a few from what I saw. Then its just the typical this group is outlawed, these ppl are a part of the group and on the run tale.

Back
Top Bottom