WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Few more hours for me :pimp:

I lived in nz for 12 years. Cant wait to hear some local jokes waititi implemented in the movie

I didn't even notice or know Vin Diesel lost his job as the voice of Groot :lol:

Just heard news of who would be playing teen Groot being someone else and then I find out Sean Gunn did Groot in GotG2.

Vin played himself :lol: Campaigning so hard I was like maybe he got an in. Son got a voice role and then fired.

most-talked-about-movies-10-23-17.jpg

Voice role has to be the best gig too. No make-up. No extensive hours in costume on set. Just roll up to the recording studio with shorts on.

The promo thats been displayed doesnt match the scope of the film. They're not treating it as if it's a major deal. It's being promo'd like a regular big action film.

If Thor ends up out grossing JL...

That's just a major L

Thor is just another cog in a wheel

JL is supposed to be a big milestone for DC

I looked at the list like it makes sense JL is the last comic book movie and that Star Wars beat it out.

Definitely just thought Star Wars when I saw The Star :lol:

This is Wolf Warrior 2 all over again :rofl:

My prediction

JL will have a bigger opening weekend than Thor

My guess is 110 JL and 90 Thor opening weekend

BUT

Ppl will like Thor better, so Thor will end up having the better overall run

My guess, Thor 875 and JL 850

It will be close

Movie was very good. Cant believe we have to wait for the 3rd movie to do thor justice

Definitely one of those movies where i need to watch it a few more times too really appreciate it.

I prefer this type of comedy compared to gotg tho

D60972F3-902B-4FE5-A9A7-03C7C1B392AF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom