WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

A half hr comedy series?

They really ran with thwt one iteration of the New Warriors that simply was never good and only well known cuz it was used to kick off Civil War.

Not a huge fan but they're doing the title dirty. The homey Night Thrasher don't deserve this.

One more day. I'm pretty excited.

Also I feel like the theater I'm watching it at tomorrow will probably ruin me for all movie theaters

I just wanted to see the Damage Control series. It sounded brilliant with the confessional style mockumentary. As long as they cast it right. I wonder if Powerless (more like Viewerless, amirite?) affected it.

Seeing Thor till Saturday. Might see this movie 3-5 times before it’s run ends depending on how good the movie is.

Saw Thor in 4DX yesterday since it’s already out internationally. Definitely the best Thor movie but that’s not saying much. However, I don’t consider it a top tier Marvel movie. Just my opinion. Once again the villain doesn’t seem to feel like a real threat.

Hela was a dope *** character don’t get me wrong. Maybe I need to watch it again and my opinion will be different.

Maybe because at this point there's such thing is CBM fatigue. To me, anyway... I'm just ready to see IW or the conclusion for that matter

BP looks cool tho.

can't wait for Ragnarok tonight, had to pick the later showtime though just to watch it in DolbyAtmos

7oclock bros!

This was my most anticipated movie for me. But I seen that it was more a funny film. I do like comedy, but I would like a couple serious marvel films once in while, besides the Russo films. Done correctly , though.

I'm definitely getting that moviepass thing soon. Paid $32 for two tickets and just felt robbed .

I can't watch these movies using MoviePass just because the showings I go to are usually packed and I'd end up on the very front row and I am just not going to enjoy the film that way

I'll use the MoviePass for the second viewing once the crowd eases up

I can't watch these movies using MoviePass just because the showings I go to are usually packed and I'd end up on the very front row and I am just not going to enjoy the film that way

I'll use the MoviePass for the second viewing once the crowd eases up

For some reason, the theater near my girls house are never packed. I've been to all sorts of big movies and they don't sell out. I'm guessing it's a huge theatre, but there are always plenty of seats. It's just the 2d on why I'm holding back.

your lucky if you can use MoviePass for the big films, that would make MP priceless to me

since I go on Thursday night for practically all big movies I see, there's just no chance I'd get a good seat using MP

your lucky if you can use MoviePass for the big films, that would make MP priceless to me

since I go on Thursday night for practically all big movies I see, there's just no chance I'd get a good seat using MP

Yeah I'm gonna get it. Just have to consider getting my girl one or if I should still buy her tickets seperately.

Also, the 2d :lol:. I felt like I stepped back in a time machine the last time I was forced to watch a movie not in Imax or Dolby. :lol:

Eh big movies I still go to arclight.
This is more for films I would be in the fence or not ina rush i.e. Jigsaw, BR or any of the drama films towards the end. Also multiple viewings for marvel/ D.C. Films :lol:

Got 3D IMAX tickets for tonight at 7pm. Totally unbiased review coming up tonight :lol:

Just got 2 grams of sour diesel :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom