WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

spoiler it. I've seen the movie

I'm not caring for the part where it said that thor and the surviving members were going to rebuild Asgard in Earth. I know things may be lost in translation when reading but I just hope it's different than it sounds

I'm not caring for the part where it said that thor and the surviving members were going to rebuild Asgard in Earth. I know things may be lost in translation when reading but I just hope it's different than it sounds

It's true but there's a reason behind it. It's not where they going but why. It's hard for me to explain without spoiling it

I really don't think we'll see an Infinity War trailer till Super Bowl Sunday.

But even that would be weird to see since Black Panther wouldn't be releasing until 2/16.

So would it make a difference if the IW trailer release before Black Panther? Wouldn't that cause people to flip out?

I think it's coming either super bowl sunday, after Ragnarok begins to die out, or during BP.

I think we get the IW trailer the week Justice League drops. Not only would it take the wind out of WB’s sails but it’ll also bring people back in seats for Thor being that it’ll be on it’s 3rd week of release as well as cause more hype for Black Panther. They should make sure that there is a prominent shot of Black Panther for the IW trailer

Spoil It, idc.
well basically while Thor was getting wash by hela during thr 3rd act, he got knocked out and in his mind he had a conversation with Odin who passed away earlier in the movie that stop worrying about asgard.. Worry about the people they are asgard..so the lesson for thor is its not the place its the people.. Plus the whole place is for show, its used to be their base when odin and hela was working together. The whole army of dead soldiers was buried underneath asgard . The joke was choosing earth. After they defeated hela, thor was asking everyone where they should go and nobody says nothing so thor said well lets go to earth at least I'm famous there or something along the lines

well basically while Thor was getting wash by hela during thr 3rd act, he got knocked out and in his mind he had a conversation with Odin who passed away earlier in the movie that stop worrying about asgard.. Worry about the people they are asgard..so the lesson for thor is its not the place its the people.. Plus the whole place is for show, its used to be their base when odin and hela was working together. The whole army of dead soldiers was buried underneath asgard . The joke was choosing earth. After they defeated hela, thor was asking everyone where they should go and nobody says nothing so thor said well lets go to earth at least I'm famous there or something along the lines

Oh ok that eases my worry about that then

When Asgard is destroyed in the comics, it is reformed over the state of Oklahoma. Thor: Ragnarok has the right idea

53b2ca8b4bedc.jpg

If Thor: Ragnarok is a Marvel comedy, Infinity War is a heist film

You've talked before about your love of subverting genre. Can we expect that in "Infinity War"?

Anthony Russo: With "Infinity War," the biggest new element to the movie is Thanos and the fact that he's entering the storytelling in a very bold, strong way, to the degree that he's almost one of the leads. We've shaped an interesting narrative around him that in some ways leans heavily on a heist film in the fact that he's going after the infinity stones in a much bolder, successful way than he has in the past. The entire movie has that energy of the bad guy being one step ahead of the heroes. We looked at a lot of movies that had that heist-style energy to them, [and] that brought some inspiration.

Thor: Ragnarok Director Reveals One Villain Cut From the Film

During the promotional rounds for Ragnarok, Waititi, Tom Hiddleston, and Tessa Thompson played a fun game with IGNwhere the three had to guess whether the word given to them is a name of an IKEA furniture or a Thor villain. While the two actors had some discussions when Perrikus came up, the director was very confident in his answer regarding it being an Odinson foe, belatedly explaining that he was actually in the running to be one of the antagonists in the threequel

Thor: Ragnarok Projected to Earn $400M Worldwide by Sunday

Marvel Studios’ latest film, Thor: Ragnarok, is projected to gross over $400 million worldwide by Sunday. Anticipation is ramping up in the final few days before Ragnarok goes wide with fans around the world eager to see what is next for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The third installment in Chris Hemsworth’s solo franchise has so far only debuted in half of the international markets, and it is already performing well. The movie earned over $100 million internationally last weekend in its debut, setting the stage nicely for the full global launch this weekend.

Thor 3 has been out in theaters for almost a week (thanks to a slightly early launch in some markets), and the response has continued to be very positive. The movie quickly became certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and remains one of the highest reviewed superhero movies of all-time. All of this positivity is going to continue as the film heads into its second week of release, and it’s poised to dominate.

Last edited:
Marvel's 'New Warriors' Won't Air on Freeform, Series Will Be Shopped Elsewhere

Sources say the comedy, starring Derek Theler and Milana Vayntrub (as fan-favorite Squirrel Girl), could land on Disney's forthcoming streaming service though that seems like a long shot.

Marvel's highly anticipated take on New Warriors is on the move.

The half-hour scripted comedy, picked up straight to series at Freeform in April, will no longer air on the younger-skewing, Disney-owned cable network. Instead, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that Marvel will shop the live-action comedy to other outlets. Sources say there has been some talk that the 10-episode series from Kevin Biegel (Enlisted) could be taken to Disney's forthcoming subscription streaming service, though insiders stress that's a long shot.

The pilot — which stars Baby Daddy grad Derek Theler as Mister Immortal and This Is Us' Milana Vayntrub as fan-favorite Squirrel Girl — is said to have tested through the roof and caught the attention of high-level Disney executives. Insiders note that Freeform — which is expanding original programming to four nights a week in 2018 — could not find a slot for the show next year as it had originally intended. Marvel then asked for New Warriors back as the comic book powerhouse wants it to premiere in the new year. Freeform obliged.

"We are extremely excited about Marvel’s New Warriors and look forward to finding the perfect partner to launch the series with in 2018,” said Dan Buckley, president of Marvel Entertainment.

Sources suggest Disney-owned Marvel — which has a multiple-show deal at Netflix that includes Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, The Defenders and the upcoming Punisher — is no longer able to sell to outside companies. If true, that would seemingly limit the potential new homes forNew Warriors. That would indicate that New Warriors could wind up on Disney's SVOD service that will be home to the studio's hits like Finding Dory,Marvel features like Captain America and Lucasfilm titles including Star Wars. Disney's streaming service is being eyed to launch in late 2019, which could also eliminate that as a destination unless the platform is jump-started early as Marvel is keen on the show airing in 2018. Sources say New Warriors could also be taken out to other streaming services, with the comic book giant eyeing a two-season pickup. Production is rumored to resume in January should the show find a quick new home.

Back
Top Bottom