WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think it'll be cool.

I find it wild how there really is no recasting of Blade :lol:

I just want to know how they're gonna go from like a century in to the future to a dystopian setting where Earth is destroyed and the remaining humans and some Inhumans are enslaved by a Kree to back to Earth fighting vampires.

Just make Blade a Netflix show

I think this would be a better fit because the Netflix shows are allowed to be more violent. After Blade's taken lumps from an epic hallway fight, Claire can patch him up. :lol:

I still wish Blade got a movie reboot. We're in the golden age of CBM's and Morbius is getting a movie. Now is the perfect time to make a Midnight Sons team-up. Ghost Rider deserves better than those Nick Cage movies.

Robbie Reyes isn't a Midnight Son doe. Only Johnny and Danny. If AOS has a Blade that isn't Eric Brooks and the real Blade is saved for something better, then they can have that.

Can't believe they might be relegating Blade to a cameo arc on AOS. :smh:

as long as it makes a profit, why is this speculated on throughout this thread?

Because you just don't want it to just break even, you want to see it be as profitable as possible, the more bank it makes, the more likely they will invest in the character going forward.
Among other things

Because you just don't want it to just break even, you want to see it be as profitable as possible, the more bank it makes, the more likely they will invest in the character going forward.
Among other things

does this matter to studios?

ive seen them cancel popular tv shows

what profitable movie series have we seen cancelled?

Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 come to mind
(yes, i know 3 came out)

happy holidays yall

they were showing Thor yesterday at tnt or tbs and caught the bit where he was trying to lift the hammer and completely forgot it was the debut of hawkeye

dude got on a lift and really did nothing :lol:

happy holidays yall

they were showing Thor yesterday at tnt or tbs and caught the bit where he was trying to lift the hammer and completely forgot it was the debut of hawkeye

dude got on a lift and really did nothing :lol:

Lol I remember when that film released and everyone was saying the big black was Luke Cage :lol:

Happy #F4byke everyone

empire%20magazine%20black%20panther%20cover%20michael%20b%20jordan%20erik%20killmonger.jpg

Just finished Thor and it was worse than I initially thought it was. The entire plot revolving around Earth was trash. Natalie Portman wasn't a good fit as Jane and wasn't very useful. Darcy and Selvig pretty much useless. The acting in this film was off as well. The film probably would've been better if it focused primarily on the conflict between Asgard and the Frost Giants, went from there and skipped the Thor needing to become worthy arc, as he really didn't do much to become worthy. The Asgard scenes were the one's in which the film was good. The saving point of this film is Loki. It's equally his film as is Thor's and he is easily the more interesting character and has a better story arc. I thought it was a little dumb tho how in response to Odin's disapproval over what he did, that he just decides to fall into nothingness. Yeah, pretty much a subpar film for me looking back at it and definitely on the lower tier of MCU films.

So far, my list

1. IM1
2. Thor
3. TIH
4. IM2

Back
Top Bottom