WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Y’all rookies, this is what I’m wearing!
86725C40-BAA6-45D8-9B73-A60117C462F3.jpeg

no clue either but maybe Stark needs it when he travels back? Or maybe it wasn't actually time travel?

he does look older in the latest wrap-up pic so maybe he reveals later on that he has aged?

robert-downey-jr-and-paul-rudd-wrap-avengers-4-filming-09.jpg

and BTW, you posted a bunch of poster for IM3 but Avengers has a two week discussion schedule

ok people from left to right. help me out

upload_2018-1-12_9-34-12.png

?,? Anrt-man?, Spiderman or Loki? Black Panther, Hulk,. Cap, IM, Thor, BW

So Infinity War is in post-production and Avengers 4 has wrapped up?

Man, I cannot wait.

Excited for Black Panther as well.

Yes, one of the retailers (international) who have their own steelbook versions like Blufans, Novamedia etc. I usually wait for them to confirm it and see which version I like the most.

They take a while to release it but it's worth it.

Why do you seal them? Do you buy regular blus to watch, and then keep these as collection pieces?

Why do you seal them? Do you buy regular blus to watch, and then keep these as collection pieces?

Just one copy to watch and collect. I just put a plastic sleeve on it to protect it from scratches, they all have different finishes so I try to maintain it.

I underestimated the public's excitement for Black Panther. I should've bought tickets the moment they were available.

I got seats to the dolby cinema showing the day it comes out, but the seats aren't great :lol: All the way in the front smh

I am not making the same mistake for Infinity War. I could be in the middle of getting some and I'd stop what I'm doing to buy the tickets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom