WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Appreciate that link. Just copped this one since it goes with the BC3's that come out the Saturday that I'm going to see the movie.

Screenshot_20180111-183547.jpg

They said they were gonna do a one shot to clear it up.

And yes I'm still pissed about it too

They been did a one shot to clear it up. Years ago

I mean after the one shot where they revealed that the real Mandarin was pissed at how he was portrayed by Trevor in IM3 and tried to kill him in prison in the one shot. They said he was pissed, and I think the 10 rings was mentioned right at the end of the one shot and that was it. We haven't heard anything since. I think that was an extra in Thor:The Dark World.

It's in development, that don't mean it's gonna be made.

Marvels plan is to go cosmic why the hell would they create a black widow movie
You think the Spidey sequel gonna be set in space? :lol:

Or BP? Or DS?

Or Ant-Man???

They focusing more on cosmic but theyre not abandoning earth in all their movies.
I'd honestly rather watch a Hawkeye movie. Black Widow might be an even more boring character. Her acting def doesn't help.
Turrible taste. Turrible.
The GOTG are traveling space bandits with an eclectic roster of alien races and villains.

Ant-Man has a dope power set and you can do a lot of interesting things with it. Son went subatomic into the quantum realm, rode ants, and fought on a toy train set.

Black Widow has guns and tasers...
If you legitmitely cant think of creative and interesting ways a BW movie can go due to her lack of a powerset or the genre the movie would be in then the character isn't for you.

Last edited:
Maybe Black Widow will be a Disney Streaming service original movie (like Bright to Netflix).

That'd be the move to entice people to subscribe to their service just so they can see it.

Is it me or is that Black Widow's hand reaching through space and over/holding up Thanos?

The wrist band resembles hers and the hand has nail polish on it :lol:

yah its BWs hand, the other side is Hulks, can't tell who the other two hands are, the reddish one might be IMs and the one with the pointy claws probably BP

don't think it really means anything to the film though, the cake makers probably just went with whats recognizable?
robert-downey-jr-and-paul-rudd-wrap-avengers-4-filming-02.jpg

robert-downey-jr-and-paul-rudd-wrap-avengers-4-filming-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom