WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Im warning everyone in here. Im watching Infinity War the Thursday at 7 pm, as soon as I walk out that theater I am going in. No spoiler tags,, no nothing. I dont want to hear it.

Mofos be like "its been out 3 weeks already, but I didn't get to see it yet, have some courtesy and put a spoiler tag"

hell to the no

nope, people shoudl see it the minute it comes out. When I see it I want to discuss it, I dont care about other people.

Im warning everyone in here. Im watching Infinity War the Thursday at 7 pm, as soon as I walk out that theater I am going in. No spoiler tags,, no nothing. I dont want to hear it.

Mofos be like "its been out 3 weeks already, but I didn't get to see it yet, have some courtesy and put a spoiler tag"

hell to the no

Bruh, I'm sure 99% of us in this thread will have tickets to that first nights showings and I'm giving that remaining 1% that don't, credit in that they know better than to check the last page of this thread:lol:

I'll be posting spoilers from my seat as I wait for each credit scene.

so you know how in every Marvel films, they end it with "_____ will return in _____"

ya'll think that is where the fourth Avengers film title will be revealed?

I'm just saying the movie isn't out yet. I clicked a couple spoilers but I don't wanna know everything ahead of time. Lots of people don't want to know anything. What's the point of spoiler tags at all of the spoilers are right there afterwards?

you know what I saw Infinity War last week. NO Spoilers I dont care

Here is what happened

1) Thanos killed Loki, then him and Thor had a karate sequence that lasted 10 minutes
2) Iron Man gets killed within the first 10 minutes
3) Red Skull comes back and Captain America turns heel and join his side
4) Groot kills Thanos and then Nebula kills Groot
5) Hawkeye and Black Widow gets married
6) The title of Avengers 4 is "Avengers: Korg's Revolution"

giphy.gif

Movie gotta be 2 parts if it's anything like the comics.

U could easily spend half the movie with thanos acquiring the stones and the other half demolishing all the different landscapes.

it was originally two parts but since the second film is different enough, they wanted to title it differently and probably squeeze in more from the second part to the first

As easy as it is to post in spoilers it’s easily the same to not click on the thread when it comes out in may. What the hell else are we going to be talking about on Thursday- Saturday when one of the most highly anticipated films of all time comes out?

other news, rt scores, reactions, etc...

i mean the movie could still be discussed without spoilers, it doesn't hurt to read other NTers review of the film and while almost everyone here will watch IW eventually, there are still a few here who reads other NTers reactions before seeing the film

Back
Top Bottom