WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

As easy as it is to post in spoilers it’s easily the same to not click on the thread when it comes out in may. What the hell else are we going to be talking about on Thursday- Saturday when one of the most highly anticipated films of all time comes out?

Give this man a raise, better yet get this man a shield.

That's what I'm saying. These people expect for us to be all hush and quiet when the biggest movie ever drops? People talking about "oh I have kids" man I ain't trying to hear about no kids when IW drops.

The reason why all of us in here has been watching 10 years of movies and I have to be reserved cause you have kids? Yea, ok. :rolls eyes

As the other hombre said, as soon he he in the theater he posting everything in here. I'm doing the exact same thing

other news, rt scores, reactions, etc...

i mean the movie could still be discussed without spoilers, it doesn't hurt to read other NTers review of the film and while almost everyone here will watch IW eventually, there are still a few here who reads other NTers reactions before seeing the film

If any of you here need to read another person spoiler free review before decideing whether or not to see IW then you need to leave this thread now.

you know what I saw Infinity War last week. NO Spoilers I dont care

Here is what happened

1) Thanos killed Loki, then him and Thor had a karate sequence that lasted 10 minutes
2) Iron Man gets killed within the first 10 minutes
3) Red Skull comes back and Captain America turns heel and join his side
4) Groot kills Thanos and then Nebula kills Groot
5) Hawkeye and Black Widow gets married
6) The title of Avengers 4 is "Avengers: Korg's Revolution"
I'm down for Korg's Revolution.

I really hope he isn't killed by Thanos.

It would be hilarious if he did comment about Wakanda and no one on his staff corrected him lol.

Give this man a raise, better yet get this man a shield.

That's what I'm saying. These people expect for us to be all hush and quiet when the biggest movie ever drops? People talking about "oh I have kids" man I ain't trying to hear about no kids when IW drops.

The reason why all of us in here has been watching 10 years of movies and I have to be reserved cause you have kids? Yea, ok. :rolls eyes

As the other hombre said, as soon he he in the theater he posting everything in here. I'm doing the exact same thing

I never said you had to be "reserved". I simply said yeah its hard to get away to see a movie right at release day because I have 2 kids under the age of 3. I stayed away from the Star Wars thread just like I will stay away from this thread.

I never said you had to be "reserved". I simply said yeah its hard to get away to see a movie right at release day because I have 2 kids under the age of 3. I stayed away from the Star Wars thread just like I will stay away from this thread.

Everyone is getting a 100+ day notice of the dangers of what will happen if you click the last page starting May 3rd. If that isn't enough ample warning, I don't know what to say.

Side note, I have 3 kids all under the age of 2.5. If you want to do it, you'll find a way to do it:lol:

j/k, I know it's tough. But this is a once in a lifetime thing right here. You gotta do what you gotta do to make sure you butt is in that seat opening night.

it doesn't really bother me much because I think I'd probably see it at least once before it actually hit the theaters and then be there again Thursday night at 7pm

but I still respect to those who cares about being spoiled

I mean I know a lot of you guys don't care about spoilers but what if those in the other countries who sees the film 2 weeks early goes by the same mentality?

I'm def gonna see IW opening night (Thursday), but when I don't see the movie opening day, I just avoid the thread.

those people int those other countries should be able to post as soon as it hit. I swear if I lived in Brazil and saw it April 20th or whatver ill be up in here going

Vengadores! Infinitique War! Thanos! muito bom!

I usually watch on a Saturday or Sunday. The thread isn’t so bad early Friday but later on that day it’s best to avoid.

yea man, I swear as homeboy said we giiving 100 days notice. You all need to stay away from this thread completely.

I'm off the internet come late April
Y'all can have it. Won't even be able to check my FB or IG without seeing some scenes from the film. YouTube vids will have spoiler titles and thumbnails. I remember about 2 weeks before civil war dropped over here I was scrolling on IG and see Spider-Man fighting Captain America. I was too weak to look away. :smh: Not this time though

Reactions: ARK
The movie releases a month early overseas, correct? Yeah, I'm going to have to avoid IG's explore page. I know those overseas Marvel accounts will be spoiling things immediately.

I've made peace with the fact that NT is belligerent with no chill and you can't come anywhere near these threads when a movie drops. You just gotta unsub or avoid it for a little while.

But y'all can't even use spoiler tags when commenting on a potential spoiler 4 months before the thing releases? I'm convinced some NTers don't even know how to use spoiler tags. :lol: :smh:

If I see a DD cameo or Spider-Man has mechanical legs in IW... I'm gonna be pretty hype, I can't lie :pimp:, but I'm also going to be salty for having the surprise ruined. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom