WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nah

IM2 hate is OD (cut out a a pretty decent bit of the film and a better film could easily be made with small changes).. AOU hate is OD (needs some cleaning up and probably some work in the editing room)

IM3 hate is well deserved
The fact that you have to cut out parts of a film speaks to how bad that film truly is. There's at least 5 different plots in that movie and they're all bad

As silly as the movie to me.

IM2 is just worst IM movie and there's other MCU that are way more awful. IM3 just has that disappointing factor to it.

Pretty much. Disappointing that the extremist storyline was a good one and they half ***** it.

I'm interested in a Black Widow film.

It better not be just like that upcoming movie with J-Law lol
I doubt Marvel would do that.

Joint seems like it'll be too dark. Is it rated R?

I feel a BW MCU movie is gonna lean more to a James Bond fun action mission/Mission Impossible espionage adventure.

I think the im3 hate is a little OD.
tumblr_nnulxfr2FJ1th1illo1_500.gif

I doubt Marvel would do that.

Joint seems like it'll be too dark. Is it rated R?

I feel a BW MCU movie is gonna lean more to a James Bond fun action mission/Mission Impossible espionage adventure.
Gotcha.

So this means...more Hawkeye.:smokin

Yeah, that twist was so dumb. IM3 is my least favorite Marvel movie so far. Technically, it should’ve just been called the Tony Stark movie.

I actually listened to the commentary with Shane Black and the dude clearly doesn’t know the MCU Iron Man character. He just does things because him and his director friend think, “wouldn’t it be cool if....” and do things just so it’s not “predicable”.

But that’s not hard to do when all the promo for the movie was false advertising since we got something totally different.

Iron Man 3 felt like a Marvel versioned Lethal Weapon when I first watched it. When I realized Shane Black wrote Lethal Weapon I just :smh:

Yeah, that twist was so dumb. IM3 is my least favorite Marvel movie so far. Technically, it should’ve just been called the Tony Stark movie.

I actually listened to the commentary with Shane Black and the dude clearly doesn’t know the MCU Iron Man character. He just does things because him and his director friend think, “wouldn’t it be cool if....” and do things just so it’s not “predicable”.

But that’s not hard to do when all the promo for the movie was false advertising since we got something totally different.

I gotta say, that MK42 armor is my favorite of all the armours to this day.

He just does things because him and his director friend think, “wouldn’t it be cool if....” and do things just so it’s not “predicable”.

sounds like The Last Jedi

maybe we need to re-watch IM3 10 times to appreciate it

right.

i must say, from a person new to comics, i appreciate comic books attention to detail and Marvels ability to translate that attention on the big screen

IM3 was trash! All that hype and i walked away disappointed. Won’t ever watch it again unless my kids want to watch all MCU movies

Who would be a black widow main villain though. She usually the sidekick. Easily see a Hawkeye cameo in this.

Back
Top Bottom