WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

^^ I haven't re-watched IM3 since it came out, but I recall him having sort of a PTSD from going through that portal. Would've been nice if they worked in Thanos as part of that PTSD.

Also- for the Black Widow solo, I'm sure it'll include another Avenger as that's sort of how the solo movies have been.
Spider Man and Iron Man
Thor and Hulk
Black Panther (my guess is Winter Soldier and or Captain America)
Antman and Wasp

One thing I noticed rewatching IM3 is that the Mark 2 that Rhodey stole in IM2 is back in the display. Some bad continuity issues there being that the Iron Patriot is the same suit but redesigned

Other than that, movie was still a let down

Nah the Iron Patriot may look like the same design but its a new suit.

Not just something with an American themed color scheme. IIRC, Iron Patriot armor had a whole bunch of gov. advancements and tech in it which made it inferior to Stark's armor.

Last edited:
Didn’t know where to post this but AoS season 4 is flames. They drug the inhuman stuff on way to long in the previous seasons but the show overall improved around the mid point of season 2. Ward/Hive was a great villian

Itll focus on the romantic relationship between Nat and Bruce.

The movie will feature Dr Banner but no appearances from the Hulk. The movie will be placed sometime before AOU.

Itll focus on the romantic relationship between Nat and Bruce.

The movie will feature Dr Banner but no appearances from the Hulk. The movie will be placed sometime before AOU.

She likes bruce but not the hulk? She’d probably run away when hulk yells he wants to smash.

Got my shirt ready!

B7FC83CD-7689-4DA7-9541-0BEF0C1E6541.jpeg

it says "Wakanda Forever"

I'd love that shirt more if it didn't say and just has that gold foil logo, most tees are ruined by putting text on it

prefer any of these:
bp4.jpg

bp3.jpg

bp2.jpg

bp1.jpg

Sounds like someone from dc/wb came up with the story

Did you see SS squad?

If someone from DC came up with the story for BW, she'd be taking on an avengers level world threatening foe without calling said avengers

O wait they did that one in WS.. I kid.. couldn't help myself

Back
Top Bottom