WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Michael B’s acting was just fine. Funny to see people debate the opposite of this. A lot of reputable people really like what he did in this movie which speaks volumes as opposed to NTsra in here hating on dude.

I thought his delivery was a little unconvincing when he’s trying to play angry

He knocked his dramatic scenes out of the park though, like the dream with his dad and his death scene. Overall, he was fine.

I thought his delivery was a little unconvincing when he’s trying to play angry

He knocked his dramatic scenes out of the park though, like the dream with his dad and his death scene. Overall, he was fine.

I thought that too.

Fine Unloyal Mbaku, (who no one there seemed to like since they pretty much excommunicated the mountain people)
How is he unloyal? He has absolutely no reason to be loyal to ppl he don't **** with like that. You don't call strangers you never visited or met "unloyal".

Yall need to rewatch the movie. The Jabari tribe was not excommunicated. During the early days of Wakandan wars for dominance, once the first king took the lead the Jabari tribe went in to self exile while the other tribes basically pledged allegiance.

This is explained in the first 10 min of the movie.

Just cuz M'Baku living in the country don't mean he riding for them, only his ppl.

As a black person im elated that Black Panther did the numbers it did. But as a Marvel fan I’d be disappointed and shocked if IW didn’t top it.
BP pulled in two audiences: the existing CBM/Marvel fanbase and then from what we saw with the build up on social media there was a major racial draw. We know the CBM fans will be there for IW, but what's the carryover from BP? Did BP make new CBM fans? Or did BP just make new BP fans? I'm sure Marvel will have tons of targeted marketing to make sure everyone is interested.

Heck, my wife wanted to see BP after she saw a trailer at work. Her reason? The women were shown to be strong, beautiful, and feminine.

How is he unloyal? He has absolutely no reason to be loyal to ppl he don't **** with like that. You don't call strangers you never visited or met "unloyal".

Yall need to rewatch the movie. The Jabari tribe was not excommunicated. During the early days of Wakandan wars for dominance, once the first king took the lead the Jabari tribe went in to self exile while the other tribes basically pledged allegiance.

This is explained in the first 10 min of the movie.

Just cuz M'Baku living in the country don't mean he riding for them, only his ppl.

He's mixing him up with W'Kabi .

Michael B’s acting was just fine. Funny to see people debate the opposite of this. A lot of reputable people really like what he did in this movie which speaks volumes as opposed to NTsra in here hating on dude.

Kudos to Coogler on doing $242m over the 4 day weekend & an additional $184.6m internationally.

This means the flick has brought in a total of $426.6m worldwide! Completely shattered a lot of myths about films with a black director & cast as well as whether a “black” movie can do well internationally.

Hoping we see more minority directors behind the camera & in producing roles for big budget movies like this...
I really liked how MBJ played the part! People really debating that?! People will debating anything these days.

M'Baku "are you done?" Had me cracking up.

The theme music for characters was so dope. Okoye chants :wow:
T'Challa's horns
Killmonger's menacing hip hop

Just dope.

And my second view was in a boring ***, quiet crowd. I feel like a crowd into it that gets the references and jokes adds to the experience .

As a black person im elated that Black Panther did the numbers it did. But as a Marvel fan I’d be disappointed and shocked if IW didn’t top it.

Don't be surprised. BP was rare. IW at the end of the day is just another comic book ensemble to the general audience

Sick....but Id rather have the Igbo mask Killmonger took from the museum
download (2).jpeg

Also Winston Duke looks wgild familiar. But this is the first thing ive seen him in.

Gives off a Suge Knight vibe
If you watched Person of Interest, you saw him flourish as the leader of the Brotherhood :nthat:

M'Baku "are you done?" Had me cracking up.

The theme music for characters was so dope. Okoye chants :wow:
T'Challa's horns
Killmonger's menacing hip hop

Just dope.

And my second view was in a boring ***, quiet crowd. I feel like a crowd into it that gets the references and jokes adds to the experience .

M’baku might be my favorite character. My dude had the African Dad/Uncle schtick down pat IMO :lol:. I went from my second viewing at Majic Johnson Theater in Harlem. It was an expletive for sure.

technically collecting is encase and enslave :lol:

:lol: that is true but in the galaxy, that doesn't seem to be a big issue as the "guardians" and asgardians doesn't seem to have an issue with it

he is just evil but not a villain since he really hasn't cross the heroes.. yet?

BP pulled in two audiences: the existing CBM/Marvel fanbase and then from what we saw with the build up on social media there was a major racial draw. We know the CBM fans will be there for IW, but what's the carryover from BP? Did BP make new CBM fans? Or did BP just make new BP fans? I'm sure Marvel will have tons of targeted marketing to make sure everyone is interested.

Heck, my wife wanted to see BP after she saw a trailer at work. Her reason? The women were shown to be strong, beautiful, and feminine.

Going off some audiences I was surrounded by, IW isn't going to pull all of the BP watchers. I could tell some where there for the experience of seeing a blockbuster black hero and that's it. Which is fine. I said earlier, you could tell the long time MCU watchers by who left as soon as the FIRST credits started rolling (All the Stars). 80% of my theater left at that point.

Same my wife was like okaye could get it.

great movie. top 5 mcu for sure, that's not even debatable.

angela bassett looked way too fine for 60 man :pimp:

all the supporting characters were tremendous, but letitia wright stole the show for me. she's a certified star in the making

Back
Top Bottom